La Liga | Round 29: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 0-4

OVI9323

Vinicius Speed Vs Alves... I'm not confident on it. I'm almost for putting Adama on the side first to help for the defense on this side and then we can bring dembele for the 2nd half

Zidane82

Our defense has improved in terms of tracking back for counters since Xavi arrived. I am not sure about organized attacks, since we mostly have the ball anyway (xaviball ftw).
Madrid was good vs PSG, high intensity and really threatening on the break.
We will need to stay cool and not get carried away by their tempo like PSG. I don't think our players will crumble like the Frenchies though.
They should have drug tested the Madrid midfielders after the game .. they seemed turbo charged for the last half hour .. thats bollox for over 35s

Andresito

Staff member
Vinicius Speed Vs Alves... I'm not confident on it. I'm almost for putting Adama on the side first to help for the defense on this side and then we can bring dembele for the 2nd half

Adama is lazy in defence. Only presses outside the opponents box.

behindbrowneyes

Araujo will have to do a lot of cover work for Alves. Can't stop a player like Vini for 90min anyway. The fact that he is going down by the slightest touch makes it even harder.

Neeraj

Excited for a clasico after a very long time. I don't expect us to win, I think Madrid and Benzema are still a bit too good for us at this stage, but I get the feeling it will be a good, competitive game and we will show up, which is more than what we can say for our last 4-5 outings.

Seeing Pedri and Gavi muscle and fight against the Diablo, I'm here for it.

OVI9323

Excited for a clasico after a very long time. I don't expect us to win, I think Madrid and Benzema are still a bit too good for us at this stage, but I get the feeling it will be a good, competitive game and we will show up, which is more than what we can say for our last 4-5 outings.

Seeing Pedri and Gavi muscle and fight against the Diablo, I'm here for it.

Benzema is ruled out... And i think that's shame, i'd rather have a classico with real at full force

Kul_z

Its premiere xaviball folks. Win here could put a bit of disturbance on transfer market cause who would say no to this young xaviball squad.

El Gato

Villarato!
Just a reminder that Eden Hazard is yet to play in a Clasico. And not even looking like he'll make it onto the pitch this time either

FinBarcelonafan

Araujo will have to do a lot of cover work for Alves. Can't stop a player like Vini for 90min anyway. The fact that he is going down by the slightest touch makes it even harder.

Refs are not calling his dives anymore. Too obvious. He is almost Neymar World Cup level diver nowadays.

Home of Barca Fans