Barca and Spotify sign stadium and shirt deal

malvolio

Probably got us this deal also. Laporta didn't have any idea about Spotify and what services they provide.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Spotify prohibits us to disclose the figures even to the socis who will be voting on this deal, that's some outrageously pathetic scheisse from Spotify.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Is that even possible? Pretty stupid.

Why is Spotify so against telling the numbers? Weird

Either the figures are outrageously high that Spotify somehow worries that will upset their investors and shareholders or, the figures are outrageously low that Spotify is afraid that socis will veto it once they are known.

The chances are probably 1% vs. 99% between the two scenarios. The latter, easily.

Andresito

Staff member
They are ashamed that Laporta managed to negotiate a 100m sign on bonus from Spotify.

Let's hope.

Andresito

Staff member
Yeah that's why Laporta is hiding it from the socios lmfao

Live in reality like the rest of us plz

Depends, whoever wanted the numbers hidden probably got the worst end of the deal. Is it confirmed it's Spotify wanting it secret? Or is Laporta not wanting to go public with a badly negotiated deal?

Messigician

Depends, whoever wanted the numbers hidden probably got the worst end of the deal. Is it confirmed it's Spotify wanting it secret? Or is Laporta not wanting to go public with a badly negotiated deal?

Yes I am sure Laporta is hiding it from the Socios because it's such a great deal for us.

I hope they veto it out of spite

Porque

The other angle is Spotify may not want the numbers public because they have the whole issue of artists pay, and don't want them to use it as ammunition to increase what they earn from the platform.

Joan

How could socios vote on a deal if they didn't even know what the deal was?

I hope they stop this.

Home of Barca Fans