La Liga | Round 28: FC Barcelona - Osasuna 4-0

iniestaGOAT

Really looked like we'd turned a corner with Dest playing his best, Frenkie playing his best probably since being here. Now they're both dropped oh and Garcia shoehorned into an already physically declined back 4. Hopefully Osasuna just don't have the quality to take advantage.

Makes sense cause Dest plays the Europa league game as Dani is not available, Araujo for clasico. Whats wrong with it?

Bobo32

Pedri could fall asleep on the pitch for 90 minutes, and he would still offer more than your boy.

You are trying to hard to find faults in his game, just because your boy has proven to be a nothing player, while Pedri is getting praised by the whole world.

If you don't see faults in his game lately you either don't watch or you can't understand.
I literally said I was satisfied with the midfield, you could quit with your petty, rude, ignorant, tunnel-visioned picking on my posts, it only shits up the threads and the chat, and I won't address it anymore. If you want to try to discuss genuinely and truthfully it's another question.

FinBarcelonafan

Calm down man. Xavi needs to rotate. We have 3 important games after Osasuna. First Galatasaray and than Real and Sevilla. We can't play the same eleven every single game. It,'s perfectly norormal that he rotates Gavi, Pedri, De Jong and Busi in our starting 11. Alves also can't play EL matches so this is a chance Dest gets some rest.

Good point. We need to rotate and keep players fresh.

Catta

If you don't see faults in his game lately you either don't watch or you can't understand.
I literally said I was satisfied with the midfield, you could quit with your petty, rude, ignorant, tunnel-visioned picking on my posts, it only shits up the threads and the chat, and I won't address it anymore. If you want to try to discuss genuinely and truthfully it's another question.

Funny comming from someone who sees no faults in Puigs and Busis game. I can even understand for Busi, he is a legend of the game, but Puig, just shows who of us cant understand.

Masetro10

Ferran Torres finally putting it all together. If we start getting, Spain NT Torres, Barca fans will be very happy for years to come.

Beautiful, vibrant Barca is back. 3-0. I think this is the front 3 going forwards. I liked Memphis but I think he slows it down a little compared to the movement of Torres, Auba, Dembele. Dest has improved but it is clear Alves is just so good on the ball.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans