La Liga | Round 28: FC Barcelona - Osasuna 4-0

Bobo32

Maybe we might see Luuk a bit earlier then, with maybe one or two bicycle kicks... I guess Dest, Frenkie, Adama, Luuk and Depay might feature from the bench.

Bobo32

And I remember for some reason that Ronaldinhos nice juggling+half bicicleta goal was vs Osasuna, but away it must've been because it was in these silver shirts iirc. I can't remember ever feeling any respect for Osasuna tbh.

Catta

I wonder if Pedri will be switched off

Pedri could fall asleep on the pitch for 90 minutes, and he would still offer more than your boy.

You are trying to hard to find faults in his game, just because your boy has proven to be a nothing player, while Pedri is getting praised by the whole world.

Rory

Really looked like we'd turned a corner with Dest playing his best, Frenkie playing his best probably since being here. Now they're both dropped oh and Garcia shoehorned into an already physically declined back 4. Hopefully Osasuna just don't have the quality to take advantage.

JamDav1982

Really looked like we'd turned a corner with Dest playing his best, Frenkie playing his best probably since being here. Now they're both dropped oh and Garcia shoehorned into an already physically declined back 4. Hopefully Osasuna just don't have the quality to take advantage.

Dest was poor last game as was Araujo. Neither can complain about being dropped.

Torres was poor also and taken off at HT but that doesnt mean others cant be taken out line up.

FDJ played 90 mins and apparently they are being cautious with his minutes due to injury still getting over.

Raketa10

Calm down man. Xavi needs to rotate. We have 3 important games after Osasuna. First Galatasaray and than Real and Sevilla. We can't play the same eleven every single game. It,'s perfectly norormal that he rotates Gavi, Pedri, De Jong and Busi in our starting 11. Alves also can't play EL matches so this is a chance Dest gets some rest.

Rory

Dest was poor last game as was Araujo. Neither can complain about being dropped.

Torres was poor also and taken off at HT but that doesnt mean others cant be taken out line up.

FDJ played 90 mins and apparently they are being cautious with his minutes due to injury still getting over.

Just seems like the tolerance of a player having an off day is much lower for certain players. Don't like it but hopefully it's just a kick up the backside sort of thing

JamDav1982

Just seems like the tolerance of a player having an off day is much lower for certain players. Don't like it but hopefully it's just a kick up the backside sort of thing

Not really and as said it is lame excuse is if all can point to is other players not playing well.

How can claim tolerance is low for Araujo when about first time he has been dropped. Doesnt make sense.

Neither can complain and FDJ is not dropped due to performance either. They have been trying to manage his minutes when can.

Rory

Not really and as said it is lame excuse is if all can point to is other players not playing well.

How can claim tolerance is low for Araujo when about first time he has been dropped. Doesnt make sense.

Neither can complain and FDJ is not dropped due to performance either. They have been trying to manage his minutes when can.

I don't think their performances warrant being dropped compared to the players' performances that are filling in. A bad performance one match seems a bit much.

Don't think I claimed Frenkie was dropped because of something performance related. Merely said he was dropped after reaching good form. If that's to manage minutes then cool

JamDav1982

I don't think their performances warrant being dropped compared to the players' performances that are filling in. A bad performance one match seems a bit much.

Don't think I claimed Frenkie was dropped because of something performance related. Merely said he was dropped after reaching good form. If that's to manage minutes then cool

Araujo and Dest were not good enough on the ball and decision making. They need to improve and there needs to be some come back when not good enough. Cant complain about being dropped after game like that.

Araujo barely been dropped at all so cant make out he is treated differently.

Home of Barca Fans