te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
1646155187_The-3-factors-that-encourage-Racing-de-Santander-to-fight.jpg

Position: AM
Height: 1,73m
Citizenship: Spain
Foot: right
Club: Racing Santander
Stats for 21/22: 6 goals and 6 assists in 21 games (third tier of Spanish football)

Obligatory youtube video:

Pablo Torre will be a Bar?a player. The agreement is being finalized today. Bar?a will pay less than 10 million euros for the midfielder, who has preferred the Blaugrana over Real Madrid. ✅ [sport]

I know nothing about this player other than that he is an FM wonderkid. Seems like a typical technical Spanish AM. I reckon he could develop as a CM, CAM or even a winger for us.

Porque

I don't know much about him as said previously in the transfer rumours thread.

He is 19 in April though so will presumedly have the pre-season with the first team and then that Demir role (well initially intended role) of floating between the B and first team.

Definitely talented so let's hope we struck another wonderkid.

Andresito

Staff member
It's official.

5m, can rise to 20m with variables. Will be registered for Barca B but take part in preseason with first team.

JamDav1982

Looks to have a bit of the dribble and direct ability on that video.

Be class if he develops as am option out wide as have to be hell of a player to get in the midfield.

jamrock

He has balls to sign for us give who we have in midfielder right now, I definitely respect it.

How is this blanco kid playing for the b team, does anyone know?

Andresito

Staff member
Seems talented but not very different from what we have. 5 years ago a signing like this would arrive with no pressure. But soon we'll see him as the 'next Pedri'. The bar is set high by likes if Gavi and Pedri despite them being newbies in the grand stage too.

Would however be nice if we could snatch up a talent in that price range who is a lightning fast winger or a pure goalscoring CF. Not sure we find that in Spain though.

Porque

Would be fantastic for us if he could develop into a great inverted winger for our left side.

He reminds me of players like James Rodriguez, Coutinho and... Shaqiri in those clips. Players who operate in that position which becoming obsolete in modern football. But perfect age, build and manager to develop him. It's the right move to try under Xavi ahead of Ancelotti.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Xavi: "Pablo Torre? We have followed him. He is a natural talent, he can play both as an interior midfielder and as a winger, he can play with both legs, has a great passing ability and is great at set pieces. He is a signing for the present and the future."

Xavi: "Pablo Torre will have dynamics of the first team but as is the case with Abde and Jutgl?, when they won’t be able to play for the first team because of the great competition, they will contribute their talents in Barca B."

Xavi: "Pablo Torre is a Bar?a player. We explained our idea to him, we told him what we wanted and he is the one who decided to come. I am honest and I do not deceive anyone, I told him what awaits him here."

Porque

Xavi: "Pablo Torre? We have followed him. He is a natural talent, he can play both as an interior midfielder and as a winger, he can play with both legs, has a great passing ability and is great at set pieces. He is a signing for the present and the future."

Xavi: "Pablo Torre will have dynamics of the first team but as is the case with Abde and Jutgl?, when they won’t be able to play for the first team because of the great competition, they will contribute their talents in Barca B."

Xavi: "Pablo Torre is a Bar?a player. We explained our idea to him, we told him what we wanted and he is the one who decided to come. I am honest and I do not deceive anyone, I told him what awaits him here."

The quotes say Xavi, but the text reads Pep. The kid learned well, the kid learned well.

Home of Barca Fans