La Liga | Round 27: Elche - FC Barcelona 1-2

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Kinda lucky to win in the end but we had many scoring opportunities which Ferran can't score.

Masetro10

Expect to see a parked Elche team all game long. 2-1 is my prediction. If Barca starts Dembele, Auba, Traore could be more goals.

Well we didn't start that front 3....

Gavi LW needs to stop. I get we play him because he is 17 and playing so well. But just play him in the MF.

Ferran may blow chances but at least he is in the right place. I like that part of his game.

Traore better as a RW than Dembele. All of Dembele's best games this year are on the left side.

Memphis-Auba-Traore front 3 please

Overall this game was pretty lackluster. Expected against a club like Elche. We do need to keep momentum going for RM which is the biggest test of this new look team. I kind of hope we start Dest at RB more. Alves cannot deal with Vinicius speed as well. Then again he has much more ability to hold onto the ball in tight spots than Dest. Will be interesting.

Alba has responded positively to all the criticism and honestly all the vitriol spewed against him was unneeded.The guy is assisting or scoring like every game these days.

Busquets also gets way too much bad press. Plus FDJ is wasted as a DM. Busquets is the metronome.

Negatives are I kind of think Nico is becoming more overrated than anything. Of all the young players he may be the least impressive as the season goes on.

serghei

Well we didn't start that front 3....

Gavi LW needs to stop. I get we play him because he is 17 and playing so well. But just play him in the MF.

Ferran may blow chances but at least he is in the right place. I like that part of his game.

Traore better as a RW than Dembele. All of Dembele's best games this year are on the left side.

Memphis-Auba-Traore front 3 please

Overall this game was pretty lackluster. Expected against a club like Elche. We do need to keep momentum going for RM which is the biggest test of this new look team. I kind of hope we start Dest at RB more. Alves cannot deal with Vinicius speed as well. Then again he has much more ability to hold onto the ball in tight spots than Dest. Will be interesting.

Alba has responded positively to all the criticism and honestly all the vitriol spewed against him was unneeded.The guy is assisting or scoring like every game these days.

Busquets also gets way too much bad press. Plus FDJ is wasted as a DM. Busquets is the metronome.

Negatives are I kind of think Nico is becoming more overrated than anything. Of all the young players he may be the least impressive as the season goes on.

Something tells me [MENTION=29755]Bobo32[/MENTION] found a new friend.

Bobo32

Something tells me [MENTION=29755]Bobo32[/MENTION] found a new friend.

I agree with 50% of that post maybe. I am not a fan of Depay.
Anyone who rates Busquets gain some points for me though, while anyone bashing Busquets first chance is looked at with extreme suspicion.

Nucky

Very decent performance in general, mainly hampered by bad finishing.

Just wanted to say this.. We perform well under Xavi but finishing is poor.. Then we have games like vs Bilbao or Valencia (not sure) where we score 4 out of 6 shots on goal.. Glad Ferran finally scored, something to boost his confidence.. The guy is playing good but finish is very poor, need to work on that.. Next up Galatasaray..

Home of Barca Fans