La Liga | Round 25: Valencia C.F. - FC Barcelona 1-4

Birdy

Pique is suspended. Alves too...

I would also like to also see Alba Busi and Pedri staying out for this one, to get a rest for the important game in Naples

Other than that, I think it's high time that Ferran sits out for this one.
Not only to try other combinations upfront, but because Xavi will 100% start him in Naples, so he needs some rest too

Last edited:

Nazario1985

I would also like to also see Alba Busi and Pedri staying out for this one, to get a rest for the important game in Naples

Not only to try other combinations upfront, but because Xavi will 100% start him in Naples, so he needs some rest too

Yes, Pedri and Busi are out of juice they should rest.

FDJ should play only a half.

But the problem is we can't afford another year without CL !!

Skalman

Hope for a draw here at least , you would think we would begin to minimize our defensive fuck-ups at some point. If we manage that ,a draw should be in reach

Rassvet

I think this game is more important than Napoli second leg. EL is a nice bonus but top four should be the focus for the rest of the season.

Horatio

You're welcome
If this turkish nose is positive I will be as well! Torres for a compensatory hat trick this game, celebrating none of the goals!

I am usually glass half full type of guy. But our team is capable on a good day and if they are in the mood. Think Napoli provided a good boost. A few players did not play full 90 min so think should be okay physically. Also look at Valencia recent results.
Think will be good game by us and hopefully a win.

Gari

Moriba will most likely play for Valencia against Barca. Moriba started Valencia's last two games and made 4 tackles, 6 interceptions and 5 clearances.

Home of Barca Fans