La Liga | Round 25: Valencia C.F. - FC Barcelona 1-4

CatalinR10

Another draw it is then. Valencia away was a tough proposition even for MSN or Pep Barca. Imagine now.

Except they're shit now and have only 1 win in their last 7 games in La Liga , which was against Levante like 2 months ago.

They're in poor form , we should be winning this one.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We left a lot of energy on the pitch on Thursday, so I won't be surprised if we look wank tomorrow after only 3 days of rest. Some rotation is necessary. Dest instead of Alba, Busi and Gavi start, Pedri rested would be good. Also start LdJ and Dembele.

FC B

I think this game is more important than Napoli second leg. EL is a nice bonus but top four should be the focus for the rest of the season.

+1

we won't lose this one

Ok but a win is a must if we want to move back to 4th place, currently we're out of CL spots and on Conference League spot, 6th on the table.

We are winning tomorrow and then Thursday in Naples.

Araujo is back tooo let’s gooo

If I had to chose only one win out of those two games I'd pick the win vs. Valencia.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/soccer-predictions/la-liga/

Based on this we are 56% to make top4. Not so good situation. Must win today. We have brutal end of the season coming.. very tough games. Positive is that we have been playing better.in big matches lately.

FC B

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/soccer-predictions/la-liga/

Based on this we are 56% to make top4. Not so good situation. Must win today. We have brutal end of the season coming.. very tough games. Positive is that we have been playing better.in big matches lately.

I guess after thursday Barca will have only LL to focus upon and imo that would be great for our chances to snatch a top 4 classification at the end of the season.

kattanib

It was clear from last game that something clicked with the substitutions made at the end of the game, Xavi should explore that more.

Frankie should either be a sub or converted to a CB with our 3 creative midfielders being Busquets Pedri and Gavi. Ferran and a dribbler on the flanks, either Adama or Dembele .. and De Jong or Abu as a center striker.

Gari

FMC5FrPXIAwqfbk

serghei

Some of you guys... Frenkie and Gavi are the pieces that hold the midfield running intense and breathing down the opposition's neck. Our two best midfielders and as soon as Xavi realizes that the intensity is gone without these two on, the better.

Let me put it this way. If you could give a blank check to Liverpool or City now for 2 Barca players, they would put down the names of Frenkie and Gavi.

Home of Barca Fans