Paris Saint Germain vs Real Madrid (first leg)

How will this match end ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Birdy

Not making yourself look better to claim it'll be easy when we haven't beaten a quality team away from home by more than 1 goal since probably Juventus 2018.

Last matches vs PSG took place in groups in 2019/20.
0-3 in Paris after Di Maria big performance
2-2 at Bernabeu after giving away a 2 goal lead in 3 minutes.

Since then Real has only changed Varane, Ramos and Marcelo, the rest is pretty much identical and the best offensive player that draw when we scored goals game was Hazard. Now Vini not on form, Benzema barely back from injury and hopes really on Asensio

Conversely PSG arent much better but have Messi itching to play this match for last 3-4 months

Not saying they're set to beat us, but far from anything easy towards Real.

Can't believe my eyes. You are actually citing games where Thoman Tuchel was coaching PSG? LOl:lol:

Man cool down,
PSG is shite against the Montpelliers and the Rennes of this world, while RM is steamrolling LaLiga and easily in the top5-7 spots in Europe
Poch wants to leave and is unhappy,
Afraid of Messi? LOL When was the last time he produced a performance able to win a CL tie? 2019 vs Liverpool?
Yeah, 3 years ago. Man's finished since a long while

Crazy things and upsets have happened in football, but on a normal Feb evening of 2022 RM wins any day of the week against PSG
Seriously, there a huge quality gap between the two teams.

El Gato

Villarato!
I mean, hey, I hope you're right...

But in other case I'll wait right here with tags ;)

PS Don't see what the problem with Tuchel is
Same team and don't play that differently since then, perhaps a bit less poise in last 1.5 years because of Mbappe drama surrounding club, but largely both teams the same and form often goes out the window. PSG often go up levels for CL and played very well vs City when knew people were watching. Real have the same, but are an older side and more reliant on form at a point in time than they are

Last edited:

Iniesta Ultra

Can't believe my eyes.
Afraid of Messi? LOL When was the last time he produced a performance able to win a CL tie? 2019 vs Liverpool?

Messi's averaging one goal per match so far in CL while having team cohesion problems. What do you have against Messi?

Morten

Can't believe my eyes. You are actually citing games where Thoman Tuchel was coaching PSG? LOl:lol:

Man cool down,
PSG is shite against the Montpelliers and the Rennes of this world, while RM is steamrolling LaLiga and easily in the top5-7 spots in Europe
Poch wants to leave and is unhappy,

Crazy things and upsets have happened in football, but on a normal Feb evening of 2022 RM wins any day of the week against PSG
Seriously, there a huge quality gap between the two teams.

Meanwhile, in actual reality, PSG is steamrolling their domestic league, while RM can't even shake off Sevilla.

Porque

PSG has been solving alot of their matches with late goals. Certainly not steamrolling in terms of performances, but in results yes.

Looking forward to this game. A shame the Sporting one is the same time as they are decent and a dark horse for an upset (City probably will annihilate them though. Atleast in City).

Birdy

PSG have 5 more points in the league than Madrid. Hardly steamrolling.

Meanwhile, in actual reality, PSG is steamrolling their domestic league, while RM can't even shake off Sevilla.

Both of you should contextualize what the French League is, and how competitive it is.
Having 5 points lead in LaLiga is equivalent of having maybe 15 in Ligue 1.

Sevilla won't be able to compete, we all know that.

Birdy

Messi's averaging one goal per match so far in CL while having team cohesion problems. What do you have against Messi?

Again the common ad honimem of Messi fanboys.

Dude, I have nothing against him.
I am stating what my eyes are witnessing, he is finished...
Deal with it!

Home of Barca Fans