Paris Saint Germain vs Real Madrid (first leg)

How will this match end ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingLeo10

Just saw that [MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION] was trying to hand me Ls on Messi while he took an equal if not bigger L of the evening with that 0-2 RM win prediction :mou:

Can't claim it was a fluke win going by the amount of shots on target and chances either. What was it? 20 shots to 2?

malvolio

Just saw that [MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION] was trying to hand me Ls on Messi while he took an equal if not bigger L of the evening with that 0-2 RM win prediction :mou:

Can't claim it was a fluke win going by the amount of shots on target and chances either. What was it? 20 shots to 2?

Birdy is auditioning to join the clown brigade of OG, Rassvet, Fati and Messigician.

Andresito

Staff member
We did a fine job jinxing this despite the best efforts of Horatio, Morten and Wolfe. This'll make a fine addition to my W collection.

We go again in a couple of weeks.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Shots wise PSG destroyed Real, shameful stuff to have only 2 shots and none of them was even dangerous. Carlo has been a top coach but the second appointment was probably a bad move from Real. They will also only win ll because Barca is so weak atm.

Home of Barca Fans