Paris Saint Germain vs Real Madrid (first leg)

How will this match end ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Gato

Villarato!
One of 3 ways, not exactly as poll suggests

1) PSG will come barging out the gates, Real will either weather storm or concede on mistakes of situation pressure. When one goes in second and third are likely, as usual when Messi plays. Basically a hammering
2) Real will hold on and try to frustrate them, get one in but keep playing defensive and concede ground as content with an away goal. Will either end well, or very badly, like 2-3 goals kind of badly
3) A bore draw and a match with not much quality either side as both teams kind of not doing great

My money's on #2
Definitely don't see us winning
Difficult to ever write Ancelotti off, but dont think we have form or talent to hurt them this match so might just be damage limitation mode and try to make up ground at home after getting away goal

BarcaOG

Banned
its too bad Ramos is injured. itd be veeeeeery interesting to see him playing against Real...

for me its 60/40 real.

Rassvet

I think there is an inverse correlation between how confident one is in PSG beating Madrid and how often one has watched them this season.

Madrid might not be special but should have enough to expose that dysfunctional team.

Birdy

PSG - Real 0-2

Easy win

One of 3 ways, not exactly as poll suggests

1) PSG will come barging out the gates, Real will either weather storm or concede on mistakes of situation pressure. When one goes in second and third are likely, as usual when Messi plays. Basically a hammering
2) Real will hold on and try to frustrate them, get one in but keep playing defensive and concede ground as content with an away goal. Will either end well, or very badly, like 2-3 goals kind of badly
3) A bore draw and a match with not much quality either side as both teams kind of not doing great

My money's on #2
Definitely don't see us winning
Difficult to ever write Ancelotti off, but dont think we have form or talent to hurt them this match so might just be damage limitation mode and try to make up ground at home after getting away goal

What a ridiculous jinxing!!!

El Gato

Villarato!
PSG - Real 0-2

Easy win

What a ridiculous jinxing!!!

Not making yourself look better to claim it'll be easy when we haven't beaten a quality team away from home by more than 1 goal since probably Juventus 2018.

Last matches vs PSG took place in groups in 2019/20.
0-3 in Paris after Di Maria big performance
2-2 at Bernabeu after giving away a 2 goal lead in 3 minutes.

Since then Real has only changed Varane, Ramos and Marcelo, the rest is pretty much identical and the best offensive player that draw when we scored goals game was Hazard. Now Vini not on form, Benzema barely back from injury and hopes really on Asensio

Conversely PSG arent much better but have Messi itching to play this match for last 3-4 months

Not saying they're set to beat us, but far from anything easy towards Real.

Home of Barca Fans