EL Knock-out Round Playoffs | Napoli - Barcelona 2-5 agg

FC B

Winning EL atm isn't a realistic objective given the circumstances so for me it's better Napoli goes through. Barca should and must focus all attention and energy towards finishing on CL spot at the end of the season and nothing more.

malvolio

Winning EL atm isn't a realistic objective given the circumstances so for me it's better Napoli goes through. Barca should and must focus all attention and energy towards finishing on CL spot at the end of the season and nothing more.

not to forget sevilla is in the competition and final is at their ground. suicidal mission for any club in the world tbf.

Andresito

Staff member
Out of curiosity, when was the last time a team won a European trophy at their home ground?

Porque

We need to persist with acclimatizing Ferram as FW.

I'm loving the contribution that Luuk is providing recently but everyone who is dumping on Ferran right now, have you forgot the disaster classes that Luuk gave in his first games.

Good chance to let Nico, and an opportunity to try without Busi at DMC? But will Xavi drop him?

Birdy

We are unlucky because the draw gave us one of toughest opponents of the competition.

If we eliminate them, we can go all the way
But that first step is really hard

Gari

Reminder: UEFA
The away goals rule will be removed from all UEFA club competitions from the 2021/22 season. Ties in which the two teams score the same number of goals over the two legs will now have two 15-minute periods of extra time, and, if required, penalty kicks.

soul24rage

The away goals rule will be removed from all UEFA club competitions from the 2021/22 season. Ties in which the two teams score the same number of goals over the two legs will now have two 15-minute periods of extra time, and, if required, penalty kicks.

Forgot about this, thank you for the reminder.

delancey

Longer games = more air time for commercials = higher profit.

Home of Barca Fans