La Liga | Round 24: RCD Espanyol - FC Barcelona 2-2

Zidane82

It's very clear that Xavi has already done a lot of quality work with the team on the 'pass and move' and one touch passing and it's very nice to see. But it's also very clear that Busquets is by far the worst player for this with his snail paced tempo and is already struggling massively and it will only get worse. Already a few misplaced passes from him, should've been yellow carded already too. Just waiting until he screws up and directly causes to concede. Why the hell can't Xavi try Nico instead of him!? We'd be much more fluid and able to switch to 4-2-3-1 seamlessly that way too. At this point I honestly find myself wishing for Busquets to get injured, at least for a week or two, just to be forced to try to play without him, cause that's the only way we have a chance of seeing a lineup without Busquets it seems.
I saw ONE misplaced pass from Busqs and that was a result of a terrible layoff from Torres .

You are just looking for faults tbh

Messigician

It's very clear that Xavi has already done a lot of quality work with the team on the 'pass and move' and one touch passing and it's very nice to see. But it's also very clear that Busquets is by far the worst player for this with his snail paced tempo and is already struggling massively and it will only get worse. Already a few misplaced passes from him, should've been yellow carded already too. Just waiting until he screws up and directly causes to concede. Why the hell can't Xavi try Nico instead of him!? We'd be much more fluid and able to switch to 4-2-3-1 seamlessly that way too.

At this point I honestly find myself wishing for Busquets to get injured. Not a big injury, maybe just a knock that keeps him out for a week or two, just to literally force Xavi to try Nico instead of him, cause that's the only way we're gonna see that.

You already said this

gregorrin10

I saw ONE misplaced pass from Busqs and that was a result of a terrible layoff from Torres .

You are just looking for faults tbh

It's clear to see that all of FDJ, Pedri and Gavi try to be as quick as possible with their passing, and just when we make a few great moves in succession to really open up the field and create all that space, Busquets gets the ball and slows the whole move down.

pregra

Terrible goalkeeping. Everyone on earth could see where Darder was aiming two minutes before he shot.

gregorrin10

Ter Stegen's positioning is a disaster. And then with his bad knees he can't recover all that space he's leaving. He had more than half of the goal exposed just seconds before Darder took his shot and it was clear to anyone that he'll go for that far corner. Really hoping Laporta and Alemany are seeing this and that we will try to cash out on him this summer. Getting a new GK is a priority.

Home of Barca Fans