FA Cup 2021-22

serghei

The bad news is that Liverpool in big games this season were kind of 2nd best team on the field or at best equal to their opponents. The only exception was that FA Cup semifinal where City played with their 2nd string team.

And the Anfield game vs Chelsea against 10 men Chelsea.

I see the CL final a pure 50-50 game.

serghei

Imagine if Madrid play against Liverpool again in the CL final and again Liverpool doesn't have their best attacker. :lol:

Porque

A reminder that you can forego watching the second half of this final and switch to Espanyol-Valencia to watch our next superstar Carlos "Pass % is just a useless stat" Soler.

Morten

The bad news is that Liverpool in big games this season were kind of 2nd best team on the field or at best equal to their opponents. The only exception was that FA Cup semifinal where City played with their 2nd string team.

And the Anfield game vs Chelsea against 10 men Chelsea.

I see the CL final a pure 50-50 game.

Liverpool started much better, but Chelsea rode of the storm and its been about equal after that, anyone's game this.

KingLeo10

Imagine if Madrid play against Liverpool again in the CL final and again Liverpool doesn't have their best attacker. :lol:

I see RM trolling them, with or without Salah. Liverpool will be the more dominant team while RM will be more clinical.

serghei

I see RM trolling them, with or without Salah. Liverpool will be the more dominant team while RM will be more clinical.

Me too. Madrid will match their intensity in a CL final of all games, and their superior technique and mentality will prevail. Guys here gush over players like Diaz, but Vinicius is a better player than him at the minute, and Benzema is better than any striker Liverpool have.

Jadentheman

Me too. Madrid will match their intensity in a CL final of all games, and their superior technique and mentality will prevail. Guys here gush over players like Diaz, but Vinicius is a better player than him at the minute, and Benzema is better than any striker Liverpool have.

Madrid simply doesn't lose European finals. That's why they are the favorites and why they needed to be eliminated beforehand. They are very likely to win. And for some reasons teams not Barcelona seem to always end up submissive once they really get going.

Morten

Liverpool looks very strong at their best, but i've noticed they have these periods in game where they don't do much.

Though, the latter you can say the same for any team, i suppose.

serghei

Madrid simply doesn't lose European finals. That's why they are the favorites and why they needed to be eliminated beforehand. They are very likely to win.

True, but this Liverpool is still the toughest final I've seen them in by a distance, if Liverpool get at the game without injury problems.

No offense, but Valencia, Atletico, Leverkusen, Juventus. These teams have like 2 CLs combined. :lol: And Juventus are basically experts at losing CL finals.

3 of the 5 opponents that they faced in CL finals since I've been watching football have 0 CL wins. And the team that had pedigree played without their best player after a kung fu takedown and had Karius in goal. Too funny.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans