Would you sign Christensen or Sule

Would you sign Christensen or Sule

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rumors we're interested in both as a free transfer for the CB position.

Which one of these players would you sign.

DonAK

Christensen

I tend to dislike most of these type of vids but hey its whatever

KingLeo10

Why not both? :mou:

We really have a group of clowns in our defense...with Araujo being the only semi decent option.

DonAK

Why not both? :mou:

We really have a group of clowns in our defense...with Araujo being the only semi decent option.

Could be both although realistically one of them ends up at one of the other clubs linked to them. In Christensen's case it's Bayern and in Sule's case it's Chelsea as Rudiger's replacement.

Would have put Rudiger in the poll too but he want a huge salary that even put Real Madrid off so he'll likely go to PSG now if not stay with Chelsea as it's reported recently.

Laplacian

I hope to god we go insane and go for both of them at the same time. I don't rate Christensen as high as Sule, he was mostly mediocre until Tuchel came along. Regardless I want them both and if they come ugh our defensive line would be like 80% solved within one transfer window.

DonAK

I hope to god we go insane and go for both of them at the same time. I don't rate Christensen as high as Sule, he was mostly mediocre until Tuchel came along. Regardless I want them both and if they come ugh our defensive line would be like 80% solved within one transfer window.

Could be a better option than signing de Ligt as it's been reported Laporta and Raiola have discussed in their meetings.

Instead of signing MDL + one of these you could get both and probably a lesser financial commitment.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I haven't watched Christensen enough to have an opinion on him, Sule would be a nice addition but I think it is a long shot for us. He rejected Bayern's offer to look for more money, I am sure we can't match Chelsea's offer, even if ours is more than what Bayern offered.

FinBarcelonafan

Could be a better option than signing de Ligt as it's been reported Laporta and Raiola have discussed in their meetings.

Instead of signing MDL + one of these you could get both and probably a lesser financial commitment.

We don't have enough money for MDL. We need to strengthen so many positions.

We need to sign few free agents for sure.

fergus90

Sule all day. I do like Christensen though so wouldn?t be too dissatisfied. But Sule is quality, think he?s better than De Ligt anyway to be honest although I?m a big fan of him too.

Joan

Christensen lost his place at Chelsea before Tuchel came and was his name was always discussed among outgoing transfers. We don't have an exactly stellar record with players who only shone under Tuchel :lol: Sule is an excellent player and I would take him in a heartbeat.

Both is the real answer, we have one decent CB as of now.

Home of Barca Fans