La Liga | Round 23: FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid 4-2

Porque

da263578-7e86-42c1-8f04-100015a27335_16-9-aspect-ratio_50p_0.jpg

Lineup looking more legitemate. Obviously on the sporting side Depay and Dembele should be part of that frontline rotation.

Frontline from the EPL
Midfield from LaMasia
Defence from the retirement home.

JerseyAddict

Lineup looking more legitemate. Obviously on the sporting side Depay and Dembele should be part of that frontline rotation.

Frontline from the EPL
Midfield from LaMasia

I just don't get it why we can't "rotate" our young players to have some midfield without Busi because he should be here as a support, not regular. Same goes to Alba and Pique... Alves I won't comment, her played like 2 games.
And to note, I was a huge fan of all of them, and I have their shirts and I respect their legacy. Just for that reason they should be benched... for their legacy which is stained ...

serghei

Frontline from the EPL
Midfield from LaMasia

:lol: Good one.

Head BMW, Middle Alfa Romeo, tail Russian 1970 Lada.

behindbrowneyes

We have new toys, so the game can't come soon enough for us fans. Shouldn't get too excited though as they had not many training sessions with the team since they've joined.

However, I expect an overall better performance against Atletico this time.

JamDav1982

Atletico are having just as bad a season considering the players they have and only a point ahead of Barca.

They are there for the taking as been so defensively poor as Simeone has failed in changing their style to more attacking set up.

Although this will be game Simeone will revert back to old Atletico style particularly with pace Barca will have up top.

Fancy Barca for this one in tight game.

malvolio

is that front three ready to start? i guess torres is, but adama and auba have just joined the team.

mc_lovin

Better than out of their depth youngsters in attack I suppose. Maybe there's still a chance for Dembele... we should get clarity about his situation at the very least.

JamDav1982

is that front three ready to start? i guess torres is, but adama and auba have just joined the team.

They cant be fully ready with minutes they have had but better than what has been playing so far.

For all his faults Adama is different league to player like Abde who looks out his depth now teams know what he is about.

Dembele is there also if they will use him.

malvolio

They cant be fully ready with minutes they have had but better than what has been playing so far.

For all his faults Adama is different league to player like Abde who looks out his depth now teams know what he is about.

Dembele is there also if they will use him.

discussion is not what they can bring when compared to barca B kids or LDJ.

just wanted to know what are the chances auba and/or adama will start.

JamDav1982

discussion is not what they can bring when compared to barca B kids or LDJ.

just wanted to know what are the chances auba and/or adama will start.

It is relevant as it is part of the decision clearly if they are better than alternatives even if not match fit.

I think Dembele and Auba will start and if not Traore for Dembele.

Home of Barca Fans