Alpha Diounkou

Messi983

ad.png

86b21f89-8d64-4c70-bf3b-bd2e7a0bc9a0_media-libre-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

According to Sport we've signed this kid for Barca B on loan with a buy option. He's primarily a RB but can play anywhere in defense. Don't know anything about him but I like his name. :lol:

Porque

Alemany: I been reading Barcaforum and BBZ has been saying we have too many choirboys and not enough blacks

Laporta: God damnit Mateu! Bring me Adama Traore and that kid called Alpha who used to be at Man City! Now!!!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Messi983

Already 2nd best RB at the club imo. Hope he'll get enough minutes at Barca B to see what we have in him before making a decision to buy him.

xXKonan

I remember a while back reading through the Bluemoon forums when he was still at City, and he was not that bad of a player for City's youth teams when he was there.

His former teammate Jeremie Frimpong was also considered a good talent but both later left City, with Frimpong going to Celtic and Leverkusen. Not a bad pick up for the B team as the RB options there are pretty dry.

Porque

B great if this guy could turn out to be another Akieme. Looks clumsy as F though in those clips.

xXKonan

Not been catching a lot of B team lately, but it seems like he's been one of the standouts since he's arrived with some hoping we make his move permanent.

And he's been called up for Senegal as well.

Messi983

[@bonagerman��] | Bar?a are studying the possibility of executing the available purchase option on Alpha Dionkou, currently on loan from Granada. The Senegalese right-back's performances have been convincing. #fcblive

Good, let's hope he'll get some minutes in the first team as well.

Home of Barca Fans