13 - Iñaki Peña

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I'm done with short GKs. If you're not 1,88m+, you can't be a top-top GK these days unless you are an acrobatic freak like Navas. ter Stegen is supposed to be 1,87m but I think that's exaggerated, he seems 1,85m at most.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm done with short GKs. If you're not 1,88m+, you can't be a top-top GK these days unless you are an acrobatic freak like Navas. ter Stegen is supposed to be 1,87m but I think that's exaggerated, he seems 1,85m at most.

That sounds right.

Barely looked taller than Inaki on some photos and Inaki is 1.83m. We should sign Alban Lafont this summer.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So he is now our backup keeper. Can we count on him? (Not that the German has been anywhere near wonderful).

Andresito

Staff member
You guys notice an extreme similarity in style between him and ter Stegen? He's like a pure copy with his running style, passing technique and even when attempting to make saves. It's like Inaki copied ter Stegen's every move in training.

BBZ8800

You guys notice an extreme similarity in style between him and ter Stegen? He's like a pure copy with his running style, passing technique and even when attempting to make saves. It's like Inaki copied ter Stegen's every move in training.

They'll both play for Fc Barca handball team once they got fired here.

Handball's team future is bright.
Decade of dominance.

FinBarcelonafan

What I noticed in the city match was his long balls were way off target. City didn't need to press because they would just wait him to make a bad long pass and City's defense would take control of the ball again. It was ridiculous.

Then if he played it short, City would press hard.

Home of Barca Fans