La Liga | Round 22: Alaves - FC Barcelona 0-1

FC B

It's about time to start focusing only on getting top 4, no cup, no EL, no nothing but LL.

Birdy

We can certainly win this,
but it's disappointing we cannot still field our best players upfront the whole season.
Gavi playing as winger to cover, or Dest as winger, or Luuk being a starter due to lack of options.
That's fuckn frustrating!

What's our best trident?
Before Ferran's transfer our best trident was Ansu-Memphis-Dembouz.
How many minutes these played together on the XI this season? only 30 min or so away at Kiev, and the ET against Madrid for SuperCopa with some of them out of position

Then, after Ferran, one can say our best trident is Ansu-Ferran-Dembouz? Fine.
How many minutes did they play together? 0

Now, with Ansu and prob Dembouz not playing again this season, we have to rely on Abde-Memphis-Ferran as our best trident to fight for top4
Let's see how many minutes will they play together

Vladinho

At this point, I'm really tired of watching our games...I know, a true fan never gives up, but it's been such a long and tiring period. I'll watch the game, but my joy is not there anymore

JerseyAddict

Yes. They killed all the joy. I am watching the matches. But it is always with such a fear. That they will fuck up at the end. Experience says

FinBarcelonafan

I try to see the positives in our young players, it helps a bit and try to ignore the captains of the team. Makes watching games a bit easier. Even though last game Vs Athletic was too much..

Low expectations will save some nerves for sure.

Vladinho

Yes. They killed all the joy. I am watching the matches. But it is always with such a fear. That they will fuck up at the end. Experience says

So true, that constant fear is a mood killer. I wish I could watch the game emotionlessly, but I can't.

Porque

97efdf45-5563-4106-a042-172336957d7b_media-libre-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

Catta

I expect a draw, it really is hard to be optimistic with this team, especially when Busi, Pique and Alba start every game.

Gari

We definitely need strengthening to our offense if Dembele is done with us. It's awful.

We laughed a lot at Luke De Jong, but he scores. And we need someone who will just score. His chance, he already said that he does not want to change the city, and Havi is surprised by him.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

We can certainly win this,
but it's disappointing we cannot still field our best players upfront the whole season.
Gavi playing as winger to cover, or Dest as winger, or Luuk being a starter due to lack of options.
That's fuckn frustrating!

What's our best trident?
Before Ferran's transfer our best trident was Ansu-Memphis-Dembouz.
How many minutes these played together on the XI this season? only 30 min or so away at Kiev, and the ET against Madrid for SuperCopa with some of them out of position

Then, after Ferran, one can say our best trident is Ansu-Ferran-Dembouz? Fine.
How many minutes did they play together? 0

Now, with Ansu and prob Dembouz not playing again this season, we have to rely on Abde-Memphis-Ferran as our best trident to fight for top4
Let's see how many minutes will they play together

Ansu alone would be a massive improvement but we wont see him this season again :(

Home of Barca Fans