La Liga | Round 22: Alaves - FC Barcelona 0-1

mc_lovin

I know we are all hung up on the seniors, but we haven't fielded a worthy frontline in close to three (?!) years ffs.

Either out of depth B team players (Abde, Jutgla...), utter dross like Braithwaite or Luuk, weird, depressed 2nd strikers or #10's (Coutinho, Griezmann and Depay), unreliable guys like Ansu and Dembele (the latter in more than one way)... but at least we had Messi for a while I suppose. Oh, and physically shot Suarez.

Birdy

3-5-2/3-4-3 please
against Alaves' 4-4-2 is a no brainer.

Xavi wake up please.
No more tactical mess like the horror show at bilbao

Zidane82

I expect a draw, it really is hard to be optimistic with this team, especially when Busi, Pique and Alba start every game.

Chelsea have been rock solid at the back again today
Rudiger and Azpilicueta both available, both will come here

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
FJztA4-XwAE1CHO

Nico on the bench

Devils

Didn't Xavi say that Alba was playing through injury midweek?

You think that a player who played for 120 minutes while injured and dropped a 0/10 disasterclass would surely not start 3 days later...but here we are!

Porque

At least Alves is getting rested. Dest has a chance to prove Xavi that he is better than Grandpa.

A Nico-FdJ-Pedri midfield could have been exciting. But without Biscuits a cup of tea is merely a cup of tea.

Also just realised they gave Puig the number 6 to symbolise him being the 6th midfield option. Legend.

riqui-puig-puig.gif

fergus90

How on earth does Alba start, the guy was fucking shite on Thursday and supposedly crippled.

Busquets is inevitable so I'm done whinging about that, but seriously Alba was that shit than an alternative can only match that level at worst.

Home of Barca Fans