Endrick

Messi983

Barcelona have initiated negotiations with Palmeiras for Brazilian starlet Endrick (16). The plan is for the striker to make the Camp Nou switch in 2024, when he turns 18. Many European top clubs want him, but Bar?a are best positioned right now. [sport]

I bet my neighbours house he'll end up in Madrid, lol.

Porque

We will end with Rayan, Sport will have an article in the next few days stating "Barcelona believe he has higher potential than Endrick".

Messi983

That's pretty irrelevant anyway. They'll surely sell him in 2024 and probably agree to a future transfer even before that. He's very hyped now, who knows what will happen in two years.

Andresito

Staff member
Don't really like these type of transfers. Would've been very skeptical to us buying Vini or Rodrygo the way Madrid did, way before they could join for a combined fee of 90m. It turned out great for Madrid so far, but not many clubs have the luxury to invest that amount of money into an uncertain future.

That's why I can't see us striking any deal for Endrick for the time being.

Porque

Hasn't always worked out for Madrid either. They also pumped 30m into Reinier who was meant to be the best of the 3 (or at the least higher rated than Rodrygo) and he played 150 Bundesliga minutes this season, and 245 last season for Dortmund.

khaled_a_d

Hasn't always worked out for Madrid either. They also pumped 30m into Reinier who was meant to be the best of the 3 (or at the least higher rated than Rodrygo) and he played 150 Bundesliga minutes this season, and 245 last season for Dortmund.

Lesson is clear, only buy those from Santos :boss:

Andresito

Staff member

Damn, 150 minutes in 30 games. He's only been out of the squad for 4 games.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Don't really like these type of transfers. Would've been very skeptical to us buying Vini or Rodrygo the way Madrid did, way before they could join for a combined fee of 90m. It turned out great for Madrid so far, but not many clubs have the luxury to invest that amount of money into an uncertain future.

That's why I can't see us striking any deal for Endrick for the time being.

If the price is OK (not extremely high), I'd still take the plunge and gamble it. If a young player doesn't work out, we can still sell him, if he works out, we hit the jackpot like Madrid did with Vinicius. Much better than buying low-risk old players in their 30's in my opinion.

Home of Barca Fans