User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 116

Thread: Endrick

  1. #91
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    17,729
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gasgas View Post
    Guys i meant twerking as something positive.
    Isn't twerking always something positive?



    Quote Originally Posted by jamrock View Post
    He's a CF.
    Yeah, he is a CF longterm but think he think he could also be utilised on the wings when he comes to Europe to get as much minutes as possible. Ofc also depends a lot on which team he'll sign for.


    ES LO QUE HAY...

  2. #92
    Senior Member
    Joan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    10,973
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    Isn't twerking always something positive?




  3. #93
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    8,918
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eager to see how he performs now that he is promoted to the first team.

    If he hits stats as good (or better) as Rodrygo, Vini or Gabriel Jesus (better than both) over the course of this year then that will stand in good order that paying around 50m to secure Endrick has a decent chance of being worthwhile.

  4. #94
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,450
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The future is bright, the future is endrick.

    Fuq fati and his cripple ass, oh look at me I can't run anymore, fuq outa here.


    Forza endrick.

  5. #95
    Senior Member
    Co0ter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,931
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Porque View Post
    Eager to see how he performs now that he is promoted to the first team.

    If he hits stats as good (or better) as Rodrygo, Vini or Gabriel Jesus (better than both) over the course of this year then that will stand in good order that paying around 50m to secure Endrick has a decent chance of being worthwhile.
    Not sure we have the funds to spend 50mil on a 16 year old talent.

    We have areas we need to prioritize instead, we need to get Busquets replacement right the first time. RB as well. If we got those areas settled and got 50mil lying around then sure.

    Say we sell Torres at a huge loss just to get something back. 25mil, 15mil I dont care. Just get something and reinvest towards Endrick once DM and RB are set.

  6. #96
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    8,918
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Co0ter View Post
    Not sure we have the funds to spend 50mil on a 16 year old talent.

    We have areas we need to prioritize instead, we need to get Busquets replacement right the first time. RB as well. If we got those areas settled and got 50mil lying around then sure.

    Say we sell Torres at a huge loss just to get something back. 25mil, 15mil I dont care. Just get something and reinvest towards Endrick once DM and RB are set.
    Well. Endrick can't be transferred to Europe until 18- so 2 years time. So it would be a case of securing the agreement and having the purchase hit the salary cap accounting in 2 years.

    In terms of actual finances, the amortization and contract length for such a signing woulndnt be bad.

  7. #97
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    15,333
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Endrick is moving away from Barcelona. The club is not in a good financial position to sign the player for the required amounts. PSG is the favorite club and they go with everything for the Brazilian. [@joaquimpiera] #fcblive

  8. #98
    Senior Member
    Jair Ventura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Rio De Janeiro
    Posts
    4,017
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PSG bound for sure. Our u18 midfield talent is top notch if the signing goes through.
    Returned from hiding

  9. #99
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    8,918
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They have already made his Dad CEO of Qatar Taxi Services and will be creating Endrick 5* Hotel & Resorts on the Bay of Qataril for him.

    I'd say it's a done deal and he is going to be converted to a midfielder to play along with the other top notch u18 midfielders at PSG.

  10. #100
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    39,788
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Porque View Post
    They have already made his Dad CEO of Qatar Taxi Services and will be creating Endrick 5* Hotel & Resorts on the Bay of Qataril for him.

    I'd say it's a done deal and he is going to be converted to a midfielder to play along with the other top notch u18 midfielders at PSG.
    No matter what they do, PSG will always be some low-class wannabes.

  11. #101
    Senior Member
    vuji_31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,431
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Porque View Post
    They have already made his Dad CEO of Qatar Taxi Services and will be creating Endrick 5* Hotel & Resorts on the Bay of Qataril for him.

    I'd say it's a done deal and he is going to be converted to a midfielder to play along with the other top notch u18 midfielders at PSG.
    Why would be he converted to the winger.

  12. #102
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    8,918
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vuji_31 View Post
    Why would be he converted to the winger.
    "PSG bound for sure. Our u18 midfield talent is top notch if the signing goes through."


    Just poking the troll.

    Anyways, first 2 goals in Brasil Serie A. Could have had a couple of assists too. Legend.

    Last edited by Porque; 26th October 2022 at 12:27 PM.

  13. #103
    Senior Member
    malvolio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Bucharest, Romania
    Posts
    8,203
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Romania
    the guy looks like that other clown with the seal dribble from years ago
    Last edited by malvolio; 26th October 2022 at 12:43 PM.

  14. #104
    Senior Member
    Bulgroz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    683
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by malvolio View Post
    the guy looks like that other clown with the seal dribble from years ago
    Lmao, thanks for reminding me about Kerlon

  15. #105
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    39,077
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Madrid-bound.