Endrick

Porque

Eager to see how he performs now that he is promoted to the first team.

If he hits stats as good (or better) as Rodrygo, Vini or Gabriel Jesus (better than both) over the course of this year then that will stand in good order that paying around 50m to secure Endrick has a decent chance of being worthwhile.

jamrock

The future is bright, the future is endrick.

Fuq fati and his cripple ass, oh look at me I can't run anymore, fuq outa here.

Forza endrick.

Co0ter

Eager to see how he performs now that he is promoted to the first team.

If he hits stats as good (or better) as Rodrygo, Vini or Gabriel Jesus (better than both) over the course of this year then that will stand in good order that paying around 50m to secure Endrick has a decent chance of being worthwhile.

Not sure we have the funds to spend 50mil on a 16 year old talent.

We have areas we need to prioritize instead, we need to get Busquets replacement right the first time. RB as well. If we got those areas settled and got 50mil lying around then sure.

Say we sell Torres at a huge loss just to get something back. 25mil, 15mil I dont care. Just get something and reinvest towards Endrick once DM and RB are set.

Porque

Not sure we have the funds to spend 50mil on a 16 year old talent.

We have areas we need to prioritize instead, we need to get Busquets replacement right the first time. RB as well. If we got those areas settled and got 50mil lying around then sure.

Say we sell Torres at a huge loss just to get something back. 25mil, 15mil I dont care. Just get something and reinvest towards Endrick once DM and RB are set.

Well. Endrick can't be transferred to Europe until 18- so 2 years time. So it would be a case of securing the agreement and having the purchase hit the salary cap accounting in 2 years.

In terms of actual finances, the amortization and contract length for such a signing woulndnt be bad.

khaled_a_d

Endrick is moving away from Barcelona. The club is not in a good financial position to sign the player for the required amounts. PSG is the favorite club and they go with everything for the Brazilian. [@joaquimpiera] #fcblive

Porque

They have already made his Dad CEO of Qatar Taxi Services and will be creating Endrick 5* Hotel & Resorts on the Bay of Qataril for him.

I'd say it's a done deal and he is going to be converted to a midfielder to play along with the other top notch u18 midfielders at PSG.

serghei

They have already made his Dad CEO of Qatar Taxi Services and will be creating Endrick 5* Hotel & Resorts on the Bay of Qataril for him.

I'd say it's a done deal and he is going to be converted to a midfielder to play along with the other top notch u18 midfielders at PSG.

No matter what they do, PSG will always be some low-class wannabes.

vuji_31

Why would be he converted to the winger.

Porque

Why would be he converted to the winger.

"PSG bound for sure. Our u18 midfield talent is top notch if the signing goes through."

Just poking the troll.

Anyways, first 2 goals in Brasil Serie A. Could have had a couple of assists too. Legend.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans