Endrick

Jcar

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Endrick (Palmeiras): "All the boys in Brazil who want to play abroad think of Bar?a because of Neymar Jr., who is of our generation. If one day it's time to leave, maybe Bar?a can be an option." [sport]

Endrick: "Bar?a is a very good team. In 2015 they won the Champions League with Xavi and Iniesta and the MSN in the attack. It was a spectacular team, as it was rarely seen."

Birdy

Endrick (Palmeiras): "All the boys in Brazil who want to play abroad think of Bar?a because of Neymar Jr., who is of our generation. If one day it's time to leave, maybe Bar?a can be an option." [sport]

Endrick: "Bar?a is a very good team. In 2015 they won the Champions League with Xavi and Iniesta and the MSN in the attack. It was a spectacular team, as it was rarely seen."

@FabrizioRomano
?
Feb 1
Palmeiras gem Endrick [born in 2006] confirms to Marca his ideas for the future: "I love Real Madrid a lot! I read Real Madrid's history. I'm rooting for them to win another Champions League", he told [MENTION=1641]MariO[/MENTION]cortegana

Real have already opened talks to sign him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The kid is just playing both sides either to keep the options open or to force Madrid to pay top money for him.

Birdy

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Times
?
2h [MENTION=8617]roger[/MENTION]Torello
Bar?a scouted Brazilian gem Endrick closely but the club doesn't consider signing him. Bar?a doesn't like that he has already been lavished by the media at 15 years of age and they think that Endrick will offer himself to the highest bidder. #fcblive

WOW.
I am amazed!
That sound too prudent to be a decision by Barca.
Looks Allemany is transmitting a new spirit inside the board

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Confused why we’re even after him. Whats he gonna do, polish Mbappe boots?

Not immediately certainly, probably lining him up to join you guys in 2 or 3 years?

Faceplam how MD is peddling the sore loser theory of us not considering him for now because he and his agent selling him around. :rolleyes:

Gari

Not immediately certainly, probably lining him up to join you guys in 2 or 3 years?

Faceplam how MD is peddling the sore loser theory of us not considering him for now because he and his agent selling him around. :rolleyes:

And that Mbappe is already at Real Madrid? The difference between the fans: they sign Jovic and Hazard, Bale hangs out somewhere, but smugly talk about Mbappe. Mbappe will come where they pay more.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
And that Mbappe is already at Real Madrid? The difference between the fans: they sign Jovic and Hazard, Bale hangs out somewhere, but smugly talk about Mbappe. Mbappe will come where they pay more.

There is nothing more to expect from Mbappe, he is coming over to join Madrid in the summer.

Home of Barca Fans