User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 116

Thread: Endrick

  1. #16
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Willebroek
    Posts
    1,090
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, let's wait and see

  2. #17
    Member
    Jcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    209
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Game may have started... Meybe, were in.

    https://twitter.com/goleada_info/sta...38qY-DYZA&s=19

    Tweet: Barcelona signals a proposal of 45 million euros (about R$ 276 million) for Endrick, a 15-year-old striker for Palmeiras. The youngster can only play for a professional team in Europe when he turns 18.

    ��: @lancenet ��: Cesar Greco



    Lance's news link:
    https://m.lance.com.br/palmeiras/dep...r-endrick.html
    Last edited by Jcar; 21st January 2022 at 06:05 PM.

  3. #18
    Member
    Jcar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    209
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://ge.globo.com/futebol/times/p...ces-gols.ghtml

    This link of Globoesporte (GE) has Endrick playing with 10 years old. This shows that he is 15 years old


    FIFA Just posted about him in twitter
    https://twitter.com/FIFAcom/status/1...SUWuw31eQ&s=19

    The hype is coming on Brazil.
    Last edited by Jcar; 21st January 2022 at 06:08 PM.

  4. #19
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    34,667
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Madrid favs to get the lad according to twitter journos.

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    vuji_31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,431
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ofc they are. We are signing guys like Fernandez.

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    14,017
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Endrick (Palmeiras): "All the boys in Brazil who want to play abroad think of Bar?a because of Neymar Jr., who is of our generation. If one day it's time to leave, maybe Bar?a can be an option." [sport]

    Endrick: "Bar?a is a very good team. In 2015 they won the Champions League with Xavi and Iniesta and the MSN in the attack. It was a spectacular team, as it was rarely seen."

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    Birdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,908
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Endrick (Palmeiras): "All the boys in Brazil who want to play abroad think of Bar?a because of Neymar Jr., who is of our generation. If one day it's time to leave, maybe Bar?a can be an option." [sport]

    Endrick: "Bar?a is a very good team. In 2015 they won the Champions League with Xavi and Iniesta and the MSN in the attack. It was a spectacular team, as it was rarely seen."
    @FabrizioRomano
    ?
    Feb 1
    Palmeiras gem Endrick [born in 2006] confirms to Marca his ideas for the future: "I love Real Madrid a lot! I read Real Madrid's history. I'm rooting for them to win another Champions League", he told @MariOcortegana

    Real have already opened talks to sign him.

  8. #23
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    23,092
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The kid is just playing both sides either to keep the options open or to force Madrid to pay top money for him.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Joan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    10,973
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hate clubs paying that much for kids.

  10. #25
    New signing

    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Bangladesh
    yeah hard to compare to jean chera haha

  11. #26
    Villarato!
    El Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wolfe's Den
    Posts
    15,487
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Tokelau
    Confused why we’re even after him. Whats he gonna do, polish Mbappe boots?
    Some are boring, some are not.

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Birdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,908
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @barcaTimes
    ?
    2h @rogerTorello
    Bar?a scouted Brazilian gem Endrick closely but the club doesn't consider signing him. Bar?a doesn't like that he has already been lavished by the media at 15 years of age and they think that Endrick will offer himself to the highest bidder. #fcblive


    WOW.
    I am amazed!
    That sound too prudent to be a decision by Barca.
    Looks Allemany is transmitting a new spirit inside the board

  13. #28
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    23,092
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gato View Post
    Confused why we’re even after him. Whats he gonna do, polish Mbappe boots?
    Not immediately certainly, probably lining him up to join you guys in 2 or 3 years?

    Faceplam how MD is peddling the sore loser theory of us not considering him for now because he and his agent selling him around.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    Gari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Rostov on Don
    Posts
    1,387
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Not immediately certainly, probably lining him up to join you guys in 2 or 3 years?

    Faceplam how MD is peddling the sore loser theory of us not considering him for now because he and his agent selling him around.
    And that Mbappe is already at Real Madrid? The difference between the fans: they sign Jovic and Hazard, Bale hangs out somewhere, but smugly talk about Mbappe. Mbappe will come where they pay more.
    Last edited by Gari; 7th February 2022 at 05:31 PM.

  15. #30
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    23,092
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gari View Post
    And that Mbappe is already at Real Madrid? The difference between the fans: they sign Jovic and Hazard, Bale hangs out somewhere, but smugly talk about Mbappe. Mbappe will come where they pay more.
    There is nothing more to expect from Mbappe, he is coming over to join Madrid in the summer.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!