Copa | Round 16: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona 2-3

Messi983

Hope Bilbao win today against Atletico so they'll have to play RM on Sunday and have less time to prepare.

Birdy

There is only one Atletico able to beat RM in the SuperCopa final, and that's not the one based in Madrid

Porque

Hope Bilbao win today against Atletico so they'll have to play RM on Sunday and have less time to prepare.

Mission accomplished.

ksmevh.gif

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Bilbao to win Supercopa and us knocking them out in Copa del rey would be a great few days :wub:

FC B

It looks like they wanted to give Bilbao's players one more day to rest so that we'll have more chances against Barca in the next round of cdr.

Last edited:

Porque

It is also one more day rest for us, which we can definitely take advantage of (unless we throw a BBQ).

behindbrowneyes

One more day rest is pretty useless as the last game was this Wednesday. I'd rather have the team play next Wednesday and have Thursday as rest before the game against Alaves on Sunday. It's just Alaves, but a must win given the table. It's understandable that the game got rescheduled though.

FinBarcelonafan

One more day rest is pretty useless as the last game was this Wednesday. I'd rather have the team play next Wednesday and have Thursday as rest before the game against Alaves on Sunday. It's just Alaves, but a must win given the table. It's understandable that the game got rescheduled though.

Actually I don't mind more days off and practice. Our top players have hardly played together.

Home of Barca Fans