Copa | Round 16: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona 2-3

Gnidrologist

Pedri, Gavi and Fati playing together would be like two magnitudes of upgrade after what we had until yet so don't write off Xavi yet. :)

JerseyAddict

Actually his stamina is the most impressive part of him. He seems to have decent level even after playing a billion games. not that his "level" is amazing, but he is consistent.

Probably why coaches like him. Same was with Rakitic. Same diesel motor running every game, yet very uninspiring to watch..

ive a bad feeling about this one
It is not an rare occasion with Bar?a this season

Birdy

Lineup Prediction:
3-5-2

-------------MATS
-----Araujo-Pique-Lengl--
Demb/Abde----Busi-----------Alba
---------gavi--------Pedri---
-----------Ferran -Ansu

9 spots are guaranteed, 2 pending
Xavi wants to start Dembele. If the board decides to punish him, Abde or Alves start at RWB
Then at the back 3, Lenglet can start or Alves as RCB, or we might see Frenkie there (I hope)

JamDav1982

Xavi is not switching to 352.

Will be Fati Torres Dembele front line if all fit/available. Then Busi Gavi Pedri midfield.

serghei

We need to try everything and win this, even though we got a really bad draw. Copa is a big objective.

Andresito

Staff member
Memphis and Dembouz OUT

FJiK263XwAEm65G

Porque

I look at squad. I see "6 - Riqui Puig". I know there is still hope for humanity.

033be933-a35e-460a-a737-566842389ac3_media-libre-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

Mouth-watering frontline. Braithwaite also ready to be unleashed from the bench.

Bilbao won't know what hit them.

Last edited:

gregorrin10

I look at squad. I see "6 - Riqui Puig". I know there is still hope for humanity.

033be933-a35e-460a-a737-566842389ac3_media-libre-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

Mouth-watering frontline. Braithwaite also ready to be unleashed from the bench.

Bilbao won't know what hit them.

Hopefully Neto doesn't start. Absolutely no point since we're trying to get rid of him. Not to mention we haven't had a game in over a week.

Home of Barca Fans