Copa | Round 16: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona 2-3

omidferoz

What a horrible year. My stocks are falling, the weather sucks, rent Prices are increasing, can't travel because of COVID, Madrid getting easy pens and lucky wins and now this fucking team. Need to stop watching barca play, but just can't do it.

Wizzbar

New signing
They made 5 subs so they have been DQ

Sergio...hate you, you piece of shit... imbecile, retard, scambeg, con-artist, the ultimate moron ever...Pique, Alba, fuck off finally, you are tooo slow and to old for this game anymore...go to Getafe or Levante, go anywhere together with this ugly embarrasment number 5...I live for the day when my eyes will never see you again...all of you...This is like Twilight Zone...like, only me who see things and nobody else, watching game after game the most stupid defense in La Liga and nobody doing nothing about it...for years...Twilight Zone, must be...Alternatives? Dest, Lenglet, Umtiti? OMG, I' m gonna kill myself. You know what? Change complete defense with any other team in La Liga or any team in Europe, you will gain trust me it wouldn't be any worse then now, could be only better ..fuck you all

Last edited:

Masetro10

What I learned from the game

Ferran Torres finishing is class but hard to get involved.(Athletic Press has a lot to do with that)

Juttgla is not Barca Material

Abde is not Barca Material

Pedri the current best player in the club.

Gavi offers energy and tenacity that's honestly it. He is falling off. Expected for a 17 year old. Huge future still.

Busquets is just the typical Busquets 6/10 type game. Where he does the usual passing and getting caught on 4 or 5 counters a gane.

The entire defense besides Araujo is 38,35,32. That is a problem if we are playing a high line against speed players like the Williams Brothers, Vinicius, etc etc. Araujo is very good will be captain one day.

Ter Stegen was actually good today besides his passing which was awful.

FDJ still think is expendable.

Ansu... Injuries strike again.

Nico as a winger was just hilariously bad. What did he actually do?

Dest at LB can we at least try it?

Braithwaite.... not Barca Material

We seriously need a number 9 that our wide players can play off of. We seriously need a young and more dynamic defense. How did we let Cucurella go? Look at him now.

Porque

What does everyone think about the penalty btw. Ball clearly hit his hand, but didn't change the trajectory of the ball and it was more a case of ball to hand. I thought VAR handball rule was changed specifically not to give penalties in cases like this.

gregorrin10

What does everyone think about the penalty btw. Ball clearly hit his hand, but didn't change the trajectory of the ball and it was more a case of ball to hand. I thought VAR handball rule was changed specifically not to give penalties in cases like this.

For me it was. And 'cases like this' mean when the player has the hand right next to his body and can't move it anywhere to avoid contact, while Alba just had to do 'a Lenglet' and flap that arm around so for me it was raised/in an unnatural position. Also, 'didn't change the trajectory'? It intercepted the ball and exactly prevented from flying over him.

Porque

For me it was. And 'cases like this' mean when the player has the hand right next to his body and can't move it anywhere to avoid contact, while Alba just had to do 'a Lenglet' and flap that arm around so for me it was raised/in an unnatural position. Also, 'didn't change the trajectory'? It intercepted the ball and exactly prevented from flying over him.

Fair point.

JerseyAddict

Pen was a clear Alba mess... Btw. Alba was just awful yesterday. The guy was a mess. Horrible performance. Overall. Even without the pen.

Devils

Bruv our starting defence in 2013 was Alves-Pique-Puyol-Alba. Now in 2022 it’s Alves-Pique-Araujo-Alba.

These Catalans are out of their mind. I swear man.

Home of Barca Fans