Spanish Supercup semis: Barca - Real 2-3

Mateka

For those who hate statistics, look away.

The top 2 for Barca:

Dembele got a 9.5 and Busquets an 8.0

Counter attacks by RM 5

Counter attacks by Barca 0

Barca 20 shots 6 on target.

RM 14 shots 8 on target

SofaScore.

Last edited:

Messi983

Obviously disappointed with the result but we played better than expected in general.

Good to see Ansu and Pedri back and Ferran making his debut. Now they have another week of trainings to improve. Most important thing is that they (and Araujo) stay fit for the rest of the season though.

blaug

I think Xavi has almost gotten the maximum out of the team that we have. To truly take the next step, we need to kick out all the old players. All of them other than Dani. Pique, Busquets, Alba, Ter Stegen (not really old, but needs to go)

Messi983

I think Xavi has almost gotten the maximum out of the team that we have. To truly take the next step, we need to kick out all the old players. All of them other than Dani. Pique, Busquets, Alba, Ter Stegen (not really old, but needs to go)

Dani should leave too otherwise he'll still be a starter next season imo.

Porque

I think we have much more growth considering all of Ansu, Pedri, Ferran haven't played this season and are being brought into the 11, while Nico and Gavi especially are ever growing.

Weird paradigm that the offensive side of the field is filled with potential while the defensive side is in post decomposition..

JohnN

I think we have much more growth considering all of Ansu, Pedri, Ferran haven't played this season and are being brought into the 11, while Nico and Gavi especially are ever growing.

Weird paradigm that the offensive side of the field is filled with potential while the defensive side is in post decomposition..

That's true, but it's easier to snatch decent defensive players at better prices, so that's a good thing.

Home of Barca Fans