Aleix Garrido

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Seems like Xavi is a fan.
"Aleix Garrido is a Bar?a profile for sure. He has a great last pass, and is a superior player technically. He?s got time, but I love him. Aleix Garrido was injured. That?s why he hadn?t made his first-team debut before. I love him,?

Porque

Contract expires in June. You would think they would have renewed it way before if Xavi really rated him that highly.

serghei

Contract expires in June. You would think they would have renewed it way before if Xavi really rated him that highly.

Or it's the other way around. They are working to convince him to renew by praising him and giving him a La Liga debut.

JamDav1982

Would think he is renewing and Barca would not be giving him minutes if it wasnt heading that way.

Not remotely similar player but there is something to his movement that looks a bit like Steven Gerrard. The way he postions himself and balances.

Porque

Or it's the other way around. They are working to convince him to renew by praising him and giving him a La Liga debut.

Considered that. But then if we have to do that to renew a kid, probably best not to.

Same agency as Gavi, Eric and Arnau Tebas (De la Pena and Puyol). Wonder if that too could be to do with it. Butter things up amidst the shitstorm of the Gavi renewal.

Messi983

A worthy successor of Mavericky.

https://twitter.com/MariaTikas/status/1642289535894577154

Great to see him so happy after first team debut. Hope for many more games for him, I think he's a good talent. Also great friend with Gavi as they've played together through youth teams. Should really establish himself at Barca B next season although probably loaning him out wouldn't be a bad move as well. If he stays ofc (and I think he will).

Home of Barca Fans