Fabio Blanco

Andresito

Staff member
In addition to Ferran Jutgl?, who keeps on scoring goals, Fabio Blanco begins to knock on the door of the first team as well after demonstrating, also with important goals, his quality and ability to overrun defenders. [md]

Play him vs Eintracht. Ex players always manage to score a goal or two.

Messi983

In addition to Ferran Jutgl?, who keeps on scoring goals, Fabio Blanco begins to knock on the door of the first team as well after demonstrating, also with important goals, his quality and ability to overrun defenders. [md]

Play him vs Eintracht. Ex players always manage to score a goal or two.

He isn't registered to play in EL AFAIK.

Porque

He reminds me of someone with that herky jerky dribbling style. Can't quite put my finger on it yet.

Hit a little purple patch, curious to see how he ends the season.

Porque

For those watching Barcelona B, how are you rating Fabio Blanco thus far?

I'd like us to test him as an inverted winger next season. 4 goals in 11 games so far, he could be even more productive cutting in one would presume.

Last edited:

Messi983

According to Marca newly promoted Almeria wants to sign Blanco.

Don't think we should give up on him permanently already and depending on who we'll sign I think he could have a role here rotating between Barca B and first team but if they'll guarantee him La Liga minutes then selling with a buy-back wouldn't be bad.

Blanco was also born in Almeria and played for their youth teams before Alemany signed him for Valencia as a 12 yo kid.

Home of Barca Fans