Copa 1/32 Final: Linares Deportivo - FC Barcelona 1-2

Andresito

Staff member
Copa Round of 32

Wednesday, January 5, 19:30 CET

66ZQZJIKTFADRE26JO76PU6Q2E.jpg

Andresito

Staff member
Dembele back. Alves pending registation.
Lenglet and Umtiti out with gastroenteritis. Feels like that is a made up reason, just like with Demir before.

FIUr_irXMAMkh3a

Porque

3543f3d7-82f6-4d1b-9db9-f458508b91a4_media-libre-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

Scratch Lenglet out of that 11. They have the Timeless Enigma back in DMC.

Forward line is... interesting. I think Nico will be in there ahead of Estanis however- unless Xavi has been impressed during trainings which is a possibility.

Andresito

Staff member
3543f3d7-82f6-4d1b-9db9-f458508b91a4_media-libre-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

Scratch Lenglet out of that 11. They have the Timeless Enigma back in DMC.

Forward line is... interesting. I think Nico will be in there ahead of Estanis however- unless Xavi has been impressed during trainings which is a possibility.

Timeless Enigma :lol:

Dembele should play but no more than 45 min.

Andresito

Staff member
Imo we should start with

Neto
Alves, Araujo, Eric, Alba
Nico, Busi, Riqui
Ilias, Jutgla, Dembele/Estanis

gregorrin10

FIVHc32WYAQjHIM

In the last match with Mallorca, they guessed right with the line-up.

Medina? I'm guessing that's Marmol. Would be really nice if he was to get a start tonight actually, especially alongside Araujo to give him the best chance of a good performance. Eager to see him in that LCB spot, to see if he got what it takes to replace Lenglet, who I would love to see get sold. One of the few along with Dest, for whom we could actually get good money. 20M for Lenglet and 30M for Dest? That alone would cover half of the Haaland operation. :cool: And get Christensen and Mazraoui in for free as replacements.

Love the whole lineup actually, would love for Puig to get a game with both Busquets and De Jong. And liking Jutgla at striker, where he should play, even if it means starting Estanis/Dembele? on the wing. Really hoping they get it right once again.

Last edited:

Birdy

Why play Frenkie again after 2 days?
Let him stay on the bench, play Nico or Alvaro Sanz,

and by Sunday when we face Granada, Gavi will be back, possibly Pedri as well

Bobo32

Imo we should start with

Neto
Alves, Araujo, Eric, Alba
Nico, Busi, Riqui
Ilias, Jutgla, Dembele/Estanis

Was long ago I agreed with you I think, but this seems pretty good to me!
For me personally, it would be so interesting to see Dani, Busi, Riqui together. Eric, Alba, Riqui and Busquets should make a very good left flank too, although I became less impressed by Garcia as the season has progressed.

Home of Barca Fans