2022 Ballon d'Or

KingLeo10

Benz deserves it if they make SF in CL and win LL (as they should). Hat-trick against PSG to win the tie while on a relatively "meh" RM is more impressive than Lewa massacring some farmers in CL KOs with a strong Bayern side.

Salah deserves it if they go far in CL (final/ or final W) and maybe even win PL.

RF20

Banned
Awww Lewy has really burnt the ass of some Barca fanboys in the last few years.

Glorious to see him breaking records and these losers crying about it and looking for excuses. Keep weeping you numpties. It's entertaining. 😂😂😂

Hope the Egyptian King wins the B'd or this time! 🔥

Morten

Awww Lewy has really burnt the ass of some Barca fanboys in the last few years.

Glorious to see him breaking records and these losers crying about it and looking for excuses. Keep weeping you numpties. It's entertaining. ������

Hope the Egyptian King wins the B'd or this time! ��

Its Lewa who is weeping if anything, still at zero Ballon Dors.

KingLeo10

Lewa is sitting on a grand total of 1 CL, 0 Ballon D'Or, and has records mainly limited to a 3rd or 4th ranked league (UEFA coefficients wise) :lol:

What exactly has he burnt?

RF20

Banned
Ballon D or's credibility is at its lowest point. Literally every big organization like FIFA, IFFHS, etc have awarded him multiple times. Winning another Gokden boot this year.

Every person who isn't a La Liga wanker and has a brain has dissed France Football over their politics. So much so that they had to change rules, makes new awards and shit.

But sure 2 or 3 idiots know more😂😂

Morten

Ballon D or's credibility is at its lowest point. Literally every big organization like FIFA, IFFHS, etc have awarded him multiple times. Winning another Gokden boot this year.

Every person who isn't a La Liga wanker and has a brain has dissed France Football over their politics. So much so that they had to change rules, makes new awards and shit.

But sure 2 or 3 idiots know more����

The only award people really care about is Ballon Dor though, sorry.

RF20

Banned
Lewa is sitting on a grand total of 1 CL, 0 Ballon D'Or, and has records mainly limited to a 3rd or 4th ranked league (UEFA coefficients wise) :lol:

What exactly has he burnt?

Hmm let's see.

He won every award on the Planet apart from the France Football wankfest.

5 goals in 9 minutes against a club that made CL quarterfinals that year.

Only player ever to score 4 goals in a CL semi.

Third most CL goals overall.

Highest CL ratio ever for a player above 50 games.

Fastest hattrick ever in the UCL.

Only player to have highest CL goals and CL assists in a single season.

Only player to win a sextuple while winning player of the Tournament in every single competition.

Broke Gerd Muller's 50 year old record.

Longest game winning streak ever by a Footballer in the CL

78 goals and 29 assists for a bang average national team. On course to be only behind Cr7.

This is just off the top off my head. I'm sure I'm missing a shitload.

Last edited:

RF20

Banned
The only award people really care about is Ballon Dor though, sorry.

FIFA as an organization has far more credibility than a French magazine.

Oh and if your talking about people's opinions, then let me remind you most Football fans around the globe rated Lewandowski as the 2020 and 2021 Ballon d or. So either way your contradicting your own opinion. Quit coping

Last edited:

Morten

Oh and if your talking about people's opinions, then let me remind you most Football fans around the globe rated Lewandowski as the 2020 and 2021 Ballon d or. So either way your contradicting your own opinion. Quit coping

Zero Ballon Dors.

soul24rage

Not sure if this is true at all since Messi got the most votes from fans in the FIFA Best 2021

Home of Barca Fans