2022 Ballon d'Or

Temptation

As good a season as Benzema has had how can anyone vote for someone who should be in prison for Blackmailing a team mate. He was given a Fine of 75000 Euros(less than a months wages and a 1 year suspened prison sentence. His club should have sacked him. Balon d'or he should have got tBalon and chain around his ankle

That's off the field stuff. Do they care about this??

Temptation

So if he is a mass murderer it doesn't matter because its off the field FFS have a word with yourself

Apples and Oranges. I'm not defending him. I'm hinting at what France Football deems unsportsmanlike and what it turns a blind eye to.

That's the topic here not morally breaking down Benzema's deeds. Read it again.

JohnS

Apples and Oranges. I'm not defending him. I'm hinting at what France Football deems unsportsmanlike and what it turns a blind eye to.

That's the topic here not morally breaking down Benzema's deeds. Read it again.

I would assume that we expect people who win this prestigious award to be held as examples to others and young people as examples of what you can achieve through hard work talent and honest graft. I woonder if Man Citys Mendy has a chance in the future Seems to have done nothing wrong on the pitch but maybe he ***** half a dozen women . I say maybe because he hasn't stood trial yet. Benzema (if you ask me) got off very lightly with an offence that almost always results in a custodial sentence

Iniesta Ultra

As good a season as Benzema has had how can anyone vote for someone who should be in prison for Blackmailing a team mate. He was given a Fine of 75000 Euros(less than a months wages and a 1 year suspened prison sentence. His club should have sacked him. Balon d'or he should have got tBalon and chain around his ankle

from a goal dot com article:

Benzema's lawyer Hugues Vigier has told L'Equipe that the Madrid star has dropped the appeal because he has grown "exhausted" by the process.

He added: "This withdrawal endorses a ruling of condemnation and apparently of guilt. It is a judicial truth. But it is not reality.

"Karim Benzema will always claim his innocence in this case and he never wanted to participate in a blackmail operation against Mathieu Valbuena."

malvolio

from a goal dot com article:

Benzema's lawyer Hugues Vigier has told L'Equipe that the Madrid star has dropped the appeal because he has grown "exhausted" by the process.

He added: "This withdrawal endorses a ruling of condemnation and apparently of guilt. It is a judicial truth. But it is not reality.

"Karim Benzema will always claim his innocence in this case and he never wanted to participate in a blackmail operation against Mathieu Valbuena."

The fact that he has hoodlums as friends/entourage is enough evidence for me. But it's OK I guess, no women was ***** or beaten so Benzema is a nice guy. A fucking idiot that shouldn't be near a Ballon D'or.

Rassvet

The nominees for the 2021/22 Men's Ballon d'Or:

Courtois
Leao
Nkunku
Salah
Kimmich
TAA
Vini Jr.
B. Silva
Diaz
Lewandowski
Mahrez
Casemiro
Son
Fabinho
Benzema
Maignan
Kane
Nunez
Foden
Mane
Haller
Modrić
Rudiger
Ronaldo
KDB
Vlahović
VVD
Cancelo
Mbappe
Haaland

JerseyAddict

Courtois
Leao
Nkunku
Salah
Kimmich
TAA
Vini Jr.
B. Silva
Diaz
Lewandowski
Mahrez
Casemiro
Son
Fabinho
Benzema
Maignan
Kane
Nunez
Foden
Mane
Haller
Modrić
Rudiger
Ronaldo
KDB
Vlahović
VVD
Cancelo
Mbappe
Haaland

Why the fuss... It has Benzem written all over it.

Jadentheman

Messi and Neymar should have still been in the list even with the underwhelming season. How does CR150 get nominated when his stats are worse than Messi’s and his team won nothing. They were in danger of being relegated even :lol: what a jokex

Temptation

Because everyone with common sense knows Neymar and Messi were utter shite last season while CR7 had a good season individually?:lol:

It's very to go and walk through the Uner Eats league and perfor.....oh wait even that's not easy for certain players! :lol:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
The likes of Haller and Fabinho on that list but they couldn’t find a place for Messi :lol:

Temptation

Courtois
Leao
Nkunku
Salah
Kimmich
TAA
Vini Jr.
B. Silva
Diaz
Lewandowski
Mahrez
Casemiro
Son
Fabinho
Benzema
Maignan
Kane
Nunez
Foden
Mane
Haller
Modrić
Rudiger
Ronaldo
KDB
Vlahović
VVD
Cancelo
Mbappe
Haaland

Courtois has to be in the top 3 but this braindead Frenchy magazine will obviously not give him his due.

Home of Barca Fans