La Liga | Round 19: Mallorca - FC Barcelona 0-1

Barcilliant

Umtiti had covid more than 1 year ago.

Yet he opted not to take the vaccine, and has Covid again now
Take the 'natural immunity' way.
So much fun to let all the variants run through your body

Sister double vaxed. Still got covid. I don't wear a mask, go out, no issues.
Stop being an ignorant person.

Porque

He is getting ready. The match will be played at any cost ...

Tebas.jpg

Andresito

Staff member
Alba and Lenglet have recovered from coronavirus. [jugones]

Not sure if they can play or what the protocol is.

Birdy

Sister double vaxed. Still got covid. I don't wear a mask, go out, no issues.
Stop being an ignorant person.

Like that you have the audacity to call me ignorant, when you are clowning yourself,
by repeating the same old crap all anti-vax, pro-'natural immunity' mob is crying day in day out.

No one said you can't get covid if vaxxed.
Wake up, and start reading what scientist say instead of Quanon and conspiracist amoebas

Messi983

:lol: at the glaring omission.

What about Puig?

Tbh didn't even notice he's not on there, lol. Shows how much I care about him. :lol:

Alba and Lenglet have recovered from coronavirus. [jugones]

Not sure if they can play or what the protocol is.

I think they have to be in quarantine for 7 days and then test negative twice before the game (they're tested every other day).

Now if they are acutally ready to play after not training for 10 days it's another question. I guess we'll see today when match squad will be announced if one or both of them will travel with the team.

Last edited:

JohnN

Like that you have the audacity to call me ignorant, when you are clowning yourself,
by repeating the same old crap all anti-vax, pro-'natural immunity' mob is crying day in day out.

No one said you can't get covid if vaxxed.
Wake up, and start reading what scientist say instead of Quanon and conspiracist amoebas

You literally said 2 pages ago, that "he opted not to get vaccinated and he has Covid again after 1 year", clearly implying that had he taken the shot, he wouldn't catch it, which has been proven wrong, especially for omicron and to a lesser extent Delta. Also, ignoring all our other players that are vaccinated but still got Covid, like amost all regular folks, doesn't help your case - agenda.

Bobo32

https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1477358985850281988

Mats
Araujo-Pique-Eric-Mingueza
Frenkie
Nico-Puig
Estanis?-Luuk-Ilias

Four CBs in the lineup, and then there are two french CBs on the bench as well, and two from Barcelona B... But no WBs and barely any attackers available at all? Well Guillem is a RB right...
Maybe Jutgla could play winger, or Jutgla might put Luuk on the bench...
And maybe Lucas de Vega is someone to look for?

edit: I think it might be Nico as dmc, but it would be nice to see Frenkie there again, just to see if it would still be as terrible as it has been from there.

Porque

I think the forward line will be Ilias-Luuk-Jutgla with a very small chance that Estanis gets the nod ahead of Ilias.

The 11 pretty much picks itself. In terms of form Mingueza is out of sorts this season and Marmol would be deserving of an opportunity.

Also Mats hasn't got Corona. Can't catch anything confirmed.

ajnotkeith

I think the forward line will be Ilias-Luuk-Jutgla with a very small chance that Estanis gets the nod ahead of Ilias.

The 11 pretty much picks itself. In terms of form Mingueza is out of sorts this season and Marmol would be deserving of an opportunity.

Also Mats hasn't got Corona. Can't catch anything confirmed.

Might be the worst front 3 we've ever fielded. But this is the game Luuk scores surely.

Bobo32

Sanz can play RB and Marmol as LB.

I knew about Marmol obviously as he played there last game or so, but think Mingueza is ahead... Marmol is a natural CB though right?
Isn't Sanz the one who played dmc against Boca? Didn't at all look like a natural RB, but then again Araujo very much isn't as well...

Home of Barca Fans