Ferran Torres expectations

Ferran Torres will be :

• Total voters

Redbuck

I really don't know, it depends on what position Xavi decides to play him. If he plays on the right flank,he'll be a success but if he plays as a striker, it's a 50-50.

khaled_a_d

I have no idea tbh.
i think a lot depends on his position.
Barca has suffered a lot with signings they expected to use in multiple position, but they thought "hey, they are versatile"
Signing FDJ when we didn't know if he is DM or CM in our system, signing Coutinho, Arda, Denis because they can be AM or LW, Signing ALeix Vidal as RB/RW, signing Griezmann as Winger/Striker and the list goes on tbh.
I really hope Xavi has specific and clear idea of what he is going to do with him.
If this is the case, I would say he is likely a 9, but his success will depend on his ability to play with his back to the goal (underrated skills for 9) and us adding more width to our game (currently only Dembele and Abde provide it)

Messigician

I have no idea tbh.
Barca has suffered a lot with signings they expected to use in multiple position, but they thought "hey, they are versatile"
Signing FDJ when we didn't know if he is DM or CM in our system, signing Coutinho, Arda, Denis because they can be AM or LW, Signing ALeix Vidal as RB/RW, signing Griezmann as Winger/Striker and the list goes on tbh.
I really hope Xavi has specific and clear idea of what he is going to do with him.
If this is the case, I would say he is likely a 9, but his success will depend on his ability to play with his back to the goal (underrated skills for 9) and us adding more width to our game (currently only Dembele and Abde provide it)

Agreed.

Andresito

Staff member
I have no idea tbh.

Good post, can close this thread now.

Raketa10

I have no idea tbh.

Exactly!

Home of Barca Fans