La Liga | Round 18: Sevilla - FC Barcelona 1-1

FinBarcelonafan

It's to protect the players from being used by clubs. Minimum wage is lower for B teamers than for first teamers.

Yeha that makes sense, but couldn't new rule be made, that players earn more when playing for the main club? Like in NHL, you make 200k a year AHL and 1mil in NHL. If you play few games in NHL, you use the NHL salary rate. Nobody is abused this way. Of course, means B players will be more expensive when trying first team spot.

delancey

I see the logic of regulating the workplace for us commoners, but these b-team players are already making boatloads of cash at a very young age. Just because they are called up to the A-team doesn?t mean that exploitation is occurring. Jeez! How much was Moriba earning in juvenil A again? Also, I?m sure the B-team players are earning as much or more than what Dani Alves is making currently, and certainly more than the average Spanish worker. If anything, this is the opportunity of a lifetime to play for one of the most popular clubs in the world and all the opportunities that come with it. I?m sure they are over the moon.

Losing all three points if an a-team player is handed a red card with 4 Barca B/La Masia players on the field? It?s not logical.

CatalinR10

Some juicy 2.75 odds on Sevilla to win, I wonder why . They won last games vs Atletico, Sevilla , Bilbao and almost drew against RM while we look like we're going to draw/lose vs anyone even if we have a 2-3 goal lead.

Are they missing some important players or ?

I feel like we could get a draw out of this game.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Some juicy 2.75 odds on Sevilla to win, I wonder why . They won last games vs Atletico, Sevilla , Bilbao and almost drew against RM while we look like we're going to draw/lose vs anyone even if we have a 2-3 goal lead.

Are they missing some important players or ?

I feel like we could get a draw out of this game.

this match will end 2-2

OVI9323

Too soon to play good against a high profile team.
We cannot forget that our defenses is still in shamble. Will watch this match with no expectation and just hope to see some well set up movement and tactical transition even if we lose
Good evening all !

Birdy

I think the following 9 are sure to start:
MATS Araujo Alba Busi FDJ Gavi Abde Dembouz and Jujtgla

Question-marks about RB and CB

I wanna see Eric at CB and Mingueza/Dest at RB
I am afraid we will see clown Pique starting, and have either Araujo move to RB (terrible idea) with Eric or LEngelt as the other CB

PS:
LOL:lol:
Lineup posted and it confirms my fears

Home of Barca Fans