User Tag List

Thread: Iniesta Ultra

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iniesta Ultra

I played collegiate level volleyball much of my adult life and only started watching Barca five years ago at the tail end of Iniesta's career. I still think Barca let him go one year too early at the minimum seeing how he's played in Japan since. I used to watch NBA as a kid where Bird, Magic, and Miller era gave real sophistication to the game that trumped any physicality or athleticism. That's disappeared unfortunately where everything's about speed and size, I also see that happening with football but I still think there's opportunity for Barca to carry the golden era tradition of Xavi, Iniesta, and Busquets style in the future even though it's lacking right now.

Glad to finally join a Barca forum.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iniesta Ultra View Post
    I played collegiate level volleyball much of my adult life and only started watching Barca five years ago at the tail end of Iniesta's career. I still think Barca let him go one year too early at the minimum seeing how he's played in Japan since. I used to watch NBA as a kid where Bird, Magic, and Miller era gave real sophistication to the game that trumped any physicality or athleticism. That's disappeared unfortunately where everything's about speed and size, I also see that happening with football but I still think there's opportunity for Barca to carry the golden era tradition of Xavi, Iniesta, and Busquets style in the future even though it's lacking right now.

Glad to finally join a Barca forum.
    Welcome to Barca forum!

Banned

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome, love the name btw

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys, only found out today my registration was approved.