Iniesta Ultra

Iniesta Ultra

I played collegiate level volleyball much of my adult life and only started watching Barca five years ago at the tail end of Iniesta's career. I still think Barca let him go one year too early at the minimum seeing how he's played in Japan since. I used to watch NBA as a kid where Bird, Magic, and Miller era gave real sophistication to the game that trumped any physicality or athleticism. That's disappeared unfortunately where everything's about speed and size, I also see that happening with football but I still think there's opportunity for Barca to carry the golden era tradition of Xavi, Iniesta, and Busquets style in the future even though it's lacking right now.

Glad to finally join a Barca forum.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I played collegiate level volleyball much of my adult life and only started watching Barca five years ago at the tail end of Iniesta's career. I still think Barca let him go one year too early at the minimum seeing how he's played in Japan since. I used to watch NBA as a kid where Bird, Magic, and Miller era gave real sophistication to the game that trumped any physicality or athleticism. That's disappeared unfortunately where everything's about speed and size, I also see that happening with football but I still think there's opportunity for Barca to carry the golden era tradition of Xavi, Iniesta, and Busquets style in the future even though it's lacking right now.

Glad to finally join a Barca forum.

Welcome to Barca forum!

Home of Barca Fans