Ferran Jutgla

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
He came out of nowhere and has scored 2 important goals for us. And his off the ball movement is not too shabby. Don't see any problem here.

serghei

Just saw the goal. Pretty well taken and everything was good, the first touch, run-in, and well placed shot.

For a budget player, not too shabby I agree.

Barcilliant

He's decent as back up. Give him till the end of the season. With our injuries we need any players who can actually stay fit.

Messi983

Not surprising several La Liga clubs have already asked about his situation. He's under contract until the end of the season with an option to extend for another year which I'm sure will be done. Can probably get a few millions for him or decide to keep him depending on how he'll do in next months and how we can upgrade attacking positions in summer.

He's a useful and likeable player but don't see him having all that much upside to stay at the club longterm.

BusiTheKing

He was fine. Made the deep run that drew their centre backs' concentration away from Luuk when he scored. The sort of small things that can make the difference in the end. Things we don't show an awful lot of interest in doing.

Porque

I think it's a shame he didn't get to go to CF once de Jong came off. I get what Xavi was doing with giving Depay minutes, but a game like today would have benefited from Jutgla's movement and pressing from the forward position as we closed things out.

xXKonan

He has gone on to score 20 goals so far this season between the first and B team.

Scored another two goals today.

FinBarcelonafan

He will get a chance next preseason for sure. He earned it.

Personal opinion: Lacks top speed/quickness for the highest level, BUT a good scorer, if he gets a chance, he can definitely finish goals.

Home of Barca Fans