Noussair Mazraoui

Porque

Tagli and this guy will be good depth signings, seeing as Alba has no backup and that Xavi does not rate Dest.

Birdy

He should be signed ahead of oldy geriatric Azpli that can't provide the energy and intensity of a modern full-back,
hands down.

TheStig

I think we should keep Dest and Alves if they continue like this. What would we then do with Azpi and Mazraoui?

Birdy

What about Dest?

Unless, we see Dest as a serious LB option.

or

Sell.

I think we should keep Dest and Alves if they continue like this. What would we then do with Azpi and Mazraoui?

Mazraoui is the only one of the 'free agent gems' we are targeting, that I really value.
But then why the FUCK bring Azpli as well?

2 RBs to replace who? Alves and Roberto?
Roberto is DONE (thankfully), but he doesn't play this season, so he shouldn't be in the count.
Even if Alves goes, we need only 1, not 2.
Dest plays well, and is the best prospect we have for the position, and the youngest of all.
And no, they are not planning to use him as LB, because we are also going for Gaya/Grimaldo, etc to cover Alba

With 2 RBs the position is covered, and we might start next season with 4???

I don't know why our transfer planning is such a mess..
Probably the geniuses that bought into the 'free agent hype' have lost the count of how many deadwood they want to stockpile in our squad

Dammie10

Like some of you probably already know is that I?m Dutch and a Ajax supporter. This guy is a fantastic player.

He was literally the only one in the U21 team without a contract. All of his teammates had cars from the club and he had his own. Only travelmoney with others already earned thousands of euro?s. It takes a impressive mentality to continue and dont break because of that. Suddenly he got the chance in the first team because of injuries and I never forget he fought like a animal to get the place in that match. Sticked like glue on his man and played really great. From there on he never got away. He?s fantastic on the ball in all aspects. Crossing, dribbling, turning away, can score, short or long passes and picks the right guy. In defense also really good. The only thing really rare is his falling when competing with a opponent. But mostly this is not the case. Against Bayern Munich away in 18-19 he was immense and that?s when I knew he was for the top. After that excellent in almost all CL games. Cool guy also who?s not into fashion and those things. Off course we have to wait if all stays the same when playing at Barca but we will see the outcome

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Like some of you probably already know is that I?m Dutch and a Ajax supporter. This guy is a fantastic player.

He was literally the only one in the U21 team without a contract. All of his teammates had cars from the club and he had his own. Only travelmoney with others already earned thousands of euro?s. It takes a impressive mentality to continue and dont break because of that. Suddenly he got the chance in the first team because of injuries and I never forget he fought like a animal to get the place in that match. Sticked like glue on his man and played really great. From there on he never got away. He?s fantastic on the ball in all aspects. Crossing, dribbling, turning away, can score, short or long passes and picks the right guy. In defense also really good. The only thing really rare is his falling when competing with a opponent. But mostly this is not the case. Against Bayern Munich away in 18-19 he was immense and that?s when I knew he was for the top. After that excellent in almost all CL games. Cool guy also who?s not into fashion and those things. Off course we have to wait if all stays the same when playing at Barca but we will see the outcome

I read that he is quite injury-prone. Any truth to it?

Home of Barca Fans