Friendly: Barca - Boca

Bobo32

Looking forward to see Alves, Puig and Eric together, hope that Busquets will play too.
Jutgla looked quick the little he played, would be nice to see him too, and Marmol also!

Messi983

Maradona Cup
14th December, 21:00

Game starts at 18:00

Looks like it will also be on Barca yt channel.

Squad for tomorrow's game against Boca.

FGbzsMcXMAURgyQ

Porque

BTW, Comas hasn't been at his best this season. But his contract is up in the summer and Leicester and previously Chelsea have been rumoured to be interested.

We should look at extending him. I guess Marmol-Comas will get a starting shot in this game, or atleast one with Eric Garcia.

Messi983

BTW, Comas hasn't been at his best this season. But his contract is up in the summer and Leicester and previously Chelsea have been rumoured to be interested.

We should look at extending him. I guess Marmol-Comas will get a starting shot in this game, or atleast one with Eric Garcia.

Don't think Comas would play much at Leicester, let alone at Chelsea so hopefully he won't go for money. I would definitely give him a fair renewal offer and a chance to compete with Marmol for 4th CB spot next preseason.

Pique - MLS or retire
Umtiti - loan (probably pay part of his wages) until his contract expires
Lenglet - sell for 20-25m hopefully
Oscar - with his contract also expiring in 2023 sell for whatever we can get unless he'll greatly improve in 2nd half of the season

Bring a more experienced CB to lead the youngsters. Could be Azpilicueta although have some doubts about him playing in a 4 man defense but I think he can do it. Unless we'll have money to spend on a proven (close to) WC CB which I'd like but I think most money will be invested into attack and we'll look to truly invest into CB (possibly RB and LB too) only in 2023.

Hopefully Araujo will stay fit and build some chemistry with Garcia. Then Azpi and Comas and/or Marmol in the rotation.

Bobo32

Maybe all three, with Alves taking the right flank, and Balde the left?
I'd like to see Frenkie playing CB in a game like this tbqh.

xXKonan

11 del Bar?a ante Boca Juniors: Neto; Dani Alves, Eric, Lenglet, Balde, ?lvaro Sanz, Riqui Puig, Coutinho, Dest, Demir y Jutgl? #fcblive

Bobo32

11 del Bar?a ante Boca Juniors: Neto; Dani Alves, Eric, Lenglet, Balde, ?lvaro Sanz, Riqui Puig, Coutinho, Dest, Demir y Jutgl? #fcblive

Only one midfielder this game!?

Neto
Alves-Eric-Lenglet-Balde
Sanz
Demir-Puig
Dest-Jutgla-Coutinho

I don't know Sanz, but he must be a dmc right? Alves/Dest and Coutinho/Demir might switch positions.

Andresito

Staff member
Only one midfielder this game!?

Neto
Alves-Eric-Lenglet-Balde
Sanz
Demir-Puig
Dest-Jutgla-Coutinho

I don't know Sanz, but he must be a dmc right? Alves/Dest and Coutinho/Demir might switch positions.

Maybe even Dest LB and Balde LW. Or Alves will play further up the pitch.

Bobo32

I expect a very good game from one of my favourite players Puig, and don't really want to make premature excuses for him, but it might be a bit tough to shine when you are in the middle of a box consisting of Lenglet-Balde-Jutgla-Coutinho and share a midfield with Sanz (who might be great for all I know though) and Demir...

An extra Bobo32 eye will be held on: Neto, Eric, Alves, Sanz, Puig and Jutgla

Bobo32

I think Marcos Rojo is the only one in Boca known to me...
A link to a stream would be much appreciated!

Home of Barca Fans