Estanis Pedrola

Porque

With all of the attacking callups (Abde, Ilias... Jutgla-ish) and injuries in Barcelona B, new signing for the Juvenil team Estanis Pedrola has broken into the B team as of recent games.

He got his first goal in yesterdays game against Atletico Baleares.

I seen a few games including the UYL and I am not expecting huge things, but at the same he is a player that I like.

Decent on the ball, tall, got some pace and looks for goal.

At the same time I would like to mention Angel Alarcan. What an unlucky kid. Without injuries he would certainly be ahead of Ilias and would more than likely have made a first team debut.

Last edited:

Porque

Training with the first team out of necessity. Greater physical profile than Ilias. Could he get an appearance or even a start ahead of Ilias this Sunday?

ajnotkeith

FIDAfFjX0AgJ0Cy.jpg

Estanis Pedrola (born 24 August 2003) is an 18-year-old right winger who transferred here from Reus in the summer, accepting our offer over Real Madrid's and others. He was initially signed for Juvenil A, but due to the various absences in the B team, went up to the B team fairly quickly - scoring a goal against A.Baleares and now making his first-team debut under Xavi against Mallorca at Son Moix.

Standing at 1.85m, he is a tall player with a good burst of speed. He is a pure winger who likes to play on the touchline and a good crosser of the ball. He is right footed, but can also play inside forward as well on the left.

ajnotkeith

Hard debut today, messed up on the marking for that Mallorca chance, but since Mats saved it no problem.

With the absences in the B team he should take a leading role there and get minutes with the first-team from time to time. I like his physical profile, he has good size and pace which can set him up well to play striker in another system.

Porque

185cm and a winger? Seems far fetched. Is he really that fast?

Not incredible pace. But he is tidy and tricky in the dribble.

Madrid were trying to sign him when we did. So again, dont put huge hopes into him but keep someone worth tracking.

You would assume he will feature again versus Linares.

Anyways, nervous debut in a difficult part of the match. Wasnt in sync tactically which is understandable. Its only the first steps.

Porque

Let's bump this. 7 goals in 14 B games from LW now, and our most productive offensive player on recent form. If your Xavi, given the state of our LW then you got to involve him in the first team setup as we get closer to closing the league.

2 goals vs. Sabadell at the weekend

Here is his game the week before versus Nastic which better displays his overall game and impact.

There's work to do with decision making but that would improve if dropped in with better players. Also in the lower league he is not "winning" fouls that would be called in LaLiga.

Contract until 2024, but if we are too passive in progress and renew, we will risk losing him for free next summer imo.

Home of Barca Fans