Administrator
Staff member
Sunday, December 12, 16:15 CET

pk-hNCNpGM_JDoHHvLVF-Q_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

-------

PhilS

Osasuna is a mediocre Liga team this year, so FC Barca is clearly the underdog in this away game. This is the type of matchup that will determine whether Barca can qualify for Europa League for 2022-23.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Looking forward to another game where our legends in ter Stegen, Pique and Busquets will grace us with their incredible world class performances.

soul24rage

For each of the past 2 seasons, a La Masia player scored his first debut goal for the club in this very fixture.

Hope Nico or Gavi continues that trend and that the team gets the win here.

Andresito

Staff member
If the fans are hopeless imagine the players. Will take a lot of mental preparation from the staff to get the players up to speed.

Messi983

Expect something like this:

MATS
random 4 guys called defenders
FDJ - a former footballer - Nico
Abde - Gavi - #DecadeOfDominance

behindbrowneyes

I'd like:

Dest - Araujo - Garcia - Balde
FDJ
Nico - Gavi
Dembele - don't know - Abde

Dest not for performance reasons, but a lack of options. From what he has shown in last 2 games he should be benched until the end of the year.
FDJ is another question mark. He has discomfort since weeks, so we'd better bench him and start Busquets lol

I know that this line-up is very young, but I'm tired of losing with the old guard.

Abde - Gavi - #DecadeOfDominance

Why Dembouz as LW and Abde as RW? If I'm not mistaken Abde naturally is a LW and Dembouz is better as RW.

Last edited:

jairzinho

Really not sure what the lineup should be like, i just don't want to see Pique or Busquets starting. Are the alternative that bad?

Home of Barca Fans