CL | Round 6: Bayern Munchen - FC Barcelona 3-0

SmilerBam

We have a very good squad. Pedri, Gavi, and De Jong would earn a spot in most top teams. Dembele cost how much? 150m? Depay! And we cannot even score a damn goal. I?ll give Xavi the benefit of the doubt, but so far, we are absolutely shit.
Lol, what? Are you serious? This the worst in Barca's history.

DHorozov

Imagine getting slapped by West Ham in the Europa League... man that would be humiliating...

BTW, a lot of clubs playing really attacking minded football in the EL eliminations, should have pretty entertaining games...

gregorrin10

Sevilla joining us in the EL...not good. Dortmund, Leipzig, Porto, Sevilla, Leicester, Napoli, Atalanta/Villarreal, West Ham. No chance we're winning that either. Best I can see us do is get to the semifinals, and even that, if we manage to avoid the mentioned teams before that. If we get Dortmund, Haaland will rip us apart. Hattrick on both matches, guaranteed.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sevilla joining us in the EL...not good. Dortmund, Leipzig, Porto, Sevilla, Leicester, Napoli, Atalanta/Villarreal, West Ham. No chance we're winning that either. Best I can see us do is get to the semifinals, and even that, if we manage to avoid the mentioned teams before that. If we get Dortmund, Haaland will rip us apart. Hattrick on both matches, guaranteed.

I honestly don’t think we can beat any of those teams, bar a miracle.

Home of Barca Fans