CL | Round 6: Bayern Munchen - FC Barcelona 3-0

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
First team eliminated from the CL and is struggling big time in the league. Barca B is struggling too, don’t remember when was the last time they won a game. Our youth team in the Youth CL was eliminated too while all the other Spanish clubs are through.

Perhaps this club needs a sea change in football philosophy or something. Can’t stand any more of this weak, slow, listless display of Barca DNA shit.

Daisymorr

From the kickoff a 5-0 defeat was more likely than a draw. Shows where the club is at. 3-0 defeat is about average/most likely result.

Porque

A few very disappointing decisions from Xavi so far. I criticized Koeman for this type of lineup, but let's see how it looks under Xavi before being too heavy on the critique - I mostly gave Koeman the benefit of the doubt before the games as well. Let us hope that Xavi gets his players to press high and dominate the ball on that snowy pitch, if he plays the formation as passively and defensively as Koeman often did, I won't have anything nice to say.

Unrelated, but take a look at Frenkie de Jong on the goals in that classic 8-2 game: https://twitter.com/ChampionsLeague/status/1468521232622501890

Just seen this. Is Frenkie the first guy you can hear celebrating every time Bayern score?

Pretending it is him made me chuckle after todays lose and even explains his positional play!

Bobo32

Just seen this. Is Frenkie the first guy you can hear celebrating every time Bayern score?

Pretending it is him made me chuckle after todays lose and even explains his positional play!
Haha! He really is extremely passive on at least half of the goals - maybe just one or two of them was his responsibility, but still.
He was passive again today, I think he can be a lot more aggressive, and I think this is true for more players, but they need to trust each other more!

raskolnikov

Bet 20 euro on Bayern. At least I will pay off most of my beers if these fuckers win. That's a plus.

Atleast got the beer money out of it.
As a betting man these games are as easy Arsenal vs Bayern in the past to make bank.
Unfortunately you can cash in easy vs us nowadays :(

Birdy

So glad I missed our shit-show, as I was celebrating my birthday!

Have to re-watch at least extended highlights to get an idea of what happened.
Let's hope we can challenge for Europa League at least.

KingLeo10

So glad I missed our shit-show, as I was celebrating my birthday!

Have to re-watch at least extended highlights to get an idea of what happened.
Let's hope we can challenge for Europa League at least.

Happy Birthday and don't. It was same old, same old. Unable to cope with the intensity of modern football due to our dinosaur training regimen.

Home of Barca Fans