CL | Round 6: Bayern Munchen - FC Barcelona 3-0

JohnN

Ter clown having one of his worst games again against Bayern. Miguenza can't replace alba. Don't we have balde?

Also, Dembmele on the left is not good, as always.
Dest on the right wing is bad

I don't know.. what else is new?

Asylum15

In a game like this, you need your senior players to be solid and consistent.

That was a horrifying mistake from Ter Stegen, jesus.

Barcilliant

I just don't understand what Xavi is trying to do.
It's not only the players that are bad all our managers since Lucho have been clueless.
We don't even deserve to be in the Europa League. Some small team like Shrerif will beat us.

jairzinho

Cowardly move by Xavi brining on Mingueza. Why not Balde? We need speed and more offense. I get he's not some world beater but he should be ahead of Mingueza in a situation like this.

hardyboy

Messi was carrying this worthless team for years. Its a fact. We will sink deeper without him. We should have signed whatever that cvc deal was and shouldn't have let him leave like that.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
The sad thing is there isn't 1 or 2 problems, there is a lot of them. Mindset, physicality, no real striker, speedster Dembele that has no vision or intelligence, lack of understanding between players, injury prone, clear lack of intensity in training, I hate to say tactics because I still trust Xavi but yeah tactics outdated too against top opposition. I could honestly go on. Really sad.

JohnN

Whoever we put on, the team can't cope with Bayern.
Not even a single player is good enough individually and we are far behind as a team.
That being said, tactically I don't lie the setup.
Dembmele can't play on the left.
Miguenza can't play on the left.
Araujo is playing as RB instead of dest who can't play as a winger.
Depay can't play, period.
Gavi is out of his depth physically and has no role in the buildup.

Really hope Xavi recognizes what is not working.
I don't care about a win of course, but we should show something more positive even against a much better team.

Joan

what happened to [MENTION=22463]Joan[/MENTION]

Guess Koeman sacking got to him.

I'm around, just have less time to post these days. I'll be back once I'm done with some projects in rl.

That's the official version.

The truth is that it's my way of expressing support for the Koelt.

delancey

We have a very good squad. Pedri, Gavi, and De Jong would earn a spot in most top teams. Dembele cost how much? 150m? Depay! And we cannot even score a damn goal. I?ll give Xavi the benefit of the doubt, but so far, we are absolutely shit.

Home of Barca Fans