Copa del Rey 2021-22

CatalinR10

ssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Happy for Tello , Bartra and Bravo

:worthy:

soul24rage

Big congrats to our former Barca players: Bravo, Miranda, Bartra, Belerin, & Tello

to the Argentinians Pezzella and Guido

and most importantly to Joaquin.

soul24rage

btw, the new Copa del Rey format has been a great change.

Fewer games and gives more chances to clubs who never have won the cup.

Messi983

Congrats to Betis, very likeable team. Hope they get into the CL as well (although hopefully on the cost of Atletico, not Barca, lol).

Would be the perfect time for Joaquin to retire after this.

He said yesterday during title celebration he'll stay for another season. Maybe didn't want to ruin the atmosphere by announcing his retirement but I genuinely believe him. He still has something left in the tank imo and Pellegrini knows how to use him. And of course Joaquin is also aware of his age and role in the team (in opposite to some of our players who are younger but look/play like they are much older - won't go into this debate here though).

Horatio

You're welcome
Congrats to Betis, very likeable team. Hope they get into the CL as well (although hopefully on the cost of Atletico, not Barca, lol).

He said yesterday during title celebration he'll stay for another season. Maybe didn't want to ruin the atmosphere by announcing his retirement but I genuinely believe him. He still has something left in the tank imo and Pellegrini knows how to use him. And of course Joaquin is also aware of his age and role in the team (in opposite to some of our players who are younger but look/play like they are much older - won't go into this debate here though).

I would believe him as well. If he planned on leaving and didn't want to announce it yet rather than blatantly lie(which will come back to bite him) he would say something along the lines of "Now it is time to party and in the coming weeks I will weigh my options" or sumethin' like that. No point in lying and possibly inviting a "WHAT?! But you promised you'd stay!!Y u lie dawg" barrage.

Home of Barca Fans