Administrator
Staff member
Saturday, 4 December, 16:15 CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
S0fDZjYYytbZaUt0f3cIhg_96x96.png

----

CatalinR10

morale should be good after first away win this season.

we should win this even though Betis is higher than us on the table.

PLS.

malvolio

Last two meetings in the league we were bailed out by Messi coming in from the bench. Now we go into this game without both Messi and Griezmann.

Betis is also in good form. So I would say we draw or lose this game.

serghei

1-0 win with them missing a pen and the post saving us twice late in the game. Xavi serving EV signature dish like a boss.

Porque

Expecting an easy win where everything goes right, to give that over confidence to get trounced by Bayern.

-It is what it is.

Gari

It takes luck to beat Betis at the Camp Nou? I think you need the level of the players. It takes luck to beat Bayern Munich. The unbeaten run in LaLiga must begin and it has begun.

serghei

I think it is time for one of the midfielders to bag a goal. Especially Gavi. He was close the last two games.

JamDav1982

Win today and great chance to close gap on teams above.

Betis would drop points, Sevilla have Villarreal and Sociedad have Real Madrid away.

Dont think Barca have played well under Xavi so far but hopefully just getting those points can lead to more confidence as team still looks like it lacks it and can crumble.

Would guess Barca will win by at least one goal. Betis are in form but not a great side.

FinBarcelonafan

This might sound loser mentality but Real winning wouldn't be end of the world. I am hoping we beat Sevilla/Sociedad for that top4 spot. I don't think we have the consistency in our offense to challenge Real. Real will win easily LaLiga this season.

Sociedad - Real draw very good result too. I would take it happily.

Edit;

Didn't realize Betis is ahead of us in the standings. Wow! They have done well. Big matches today.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans