Roony Bardghji

Jakabor

Date of birth/Age: Nov 15, 2005 (16)
Citizenship: Sweden
Position: Right Winger
Foot: left
Current club: FC Copenhagen

Bardghji joined FC Copenhagen youth academy from Malmo FF in 2020. He is already being called the biggest talent the Danish league has ever seen.

Barca should definitely try to buy him. Looks very promising, and we need a right winger / right forward with his qualities.

Do yourself a favour and check out the video.

[tw]1465594593261543426[/tw]

Last edited:

Jakabor

The biggest talent ever from Denmark? High praise

Maybe GOATwhaite can lure him in?!

That is the consensus so far. That he is far too good (technical superior) to play in the best Danish league.

Although this season the winners of the Danish league will get direct qualification to the Champions League group stage, which means he could play CL ball for Copenhagen next season.

But he is already heavily scouted, so Barca have to act fast.

ajnotkeith

Have a suspicion he could be age fraud. No documented birth as far as I can find and looks so old for his age. His face looks aged af like a 30 year old. Also built af.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Have a suspicion he could be age fraud. No documented birth as far as I can find and looks so old for his age. His face looks aged af like a 30 year old. Also built af.

Wait what? :lol:

He's been in Sweden for years. Since 2012 actually.

This is him as a kid there a few years ago.

1277@40.jpg

ajnotkeith

Wait what? :lol:

He's been in Sweden for years. Since 2012 actually.

This is him as a kid there a few years ago.

1277@40.jpg

Same line, I know he played for Malmo youth teams iirc but look at his face and build. That's a guy who just turned 16? It's seriously unbelievable.

He looks 10 years older than Riqui.

Home of Barca Fans